Compensating for lack of dick : Swingers Discussion 44278
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCompensating for lack of dick
TOPIC: Compensating for lack of dick
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
speaking of booty calls.Kind of thinking sites like this and all other forms, swinging mags are booty calls.Aren't we all looking for booty ?Oh yeah some are looking for friends.If thats the case then why look for certain preferences on looks,body size,fitting our needs wants and desires before we befriend them?Never really understood this type of criteria for a friend. It does not matter if they are a couple, married couple, dating couple, singles,we are all here trying to find booty that fits what we want. We try to find people who are real, not role playing, we try to find people who are not afraid to speak their mind , not go along just to go along. A true friend accepts anothers point of view.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Ok I can accept ones sexual preferences like only playing with a male who has a dick more than 7 inches but to say that someone is not an awsome person because they were not blessed with above average length is going to far! You say licking pussy is where it is at. Ok from my exp I find that most of the women who I have been with had better orgasims from me going down on them & fingering than with intercourse. There is a whole lot more to sex than just the physical part.

Elkridge MD

Username hidden
(479 posts)
So after reading the whole topic and seeing how very off topic it got lets try to redirect it there. The comment made in the other post about men trying to compensate for something is just downright ignorant. It's another case of someone trying to judge others without enough information. Funny thing is that seems to go in the in the post with the assumption that single males in the lifestyle do so because they can't get theirs in everyday vanilla life. Now in some cases i am sure this is true. I guess i take the stab at single men personally since Craig was a single guy in the lifestyle before he and i met. I will not assume that his reasonings for being in the lifestyle are the same for every single guy however, he didn't have a lack of women to bring to his bed. (When he and i met he has to tell 6 women that he wouldn't be seeing them anymore...he was such a dog...lol) He enjoyed the experience, the experience of being in a group.

All in all it goes back to everyone has their own reasons for being in the lifestyle. If a single was in the lifestyle for the wrong reasons (ie: they have a hard time getting some in the vanilla world) they learn pretty quickly i am sure that its even harder making it as a single in the swinger world.

Still yet i find myself off topic. *sigh* The comment that is originally being discussed is probably someone just sick of feeling like people spout off their crap to make themselves seem bigger. It happens. Best thing to do with people like that is to ignore their ignorance and move on. I would love to know where they got the connection though that posting = small dick. Sounds kinda ridiculous when put like that doesn't it?

Kisses

Zoe

Mayfield PA

Username hidden
(910 posts)
Hello to my local friends. Nice to have you back. <wink> The Usual and customary still applies. Some are more polarizing than others. Let's ignore the static. The best revenge is living well. wink.

SI, I suspect our areas are not that much different. I think my success involves being at it, longer. Given time, you will wander into several comfortable arrangements. I will put you on my "if in the area contact list." smile.

Erica...My dear lady..you are already on that list. We will meet for coffee someday. My first question? Do you want sugar on your sugar? I would wait an appropriate amount of time before grabbing your nape hair, smushing you up against a wall, my leg shoved between yours, my breath in your ear. Suggesting the coffee would be not nearly as hot as what I was thinking of doing. kiss.

Why all this consternation? Flirting is sooo much better.

Mischief<--shaking head, changing T-Shirts, and ROTFLMAO

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Folks:

Coupleinit posts intentionally rabid stuff. It's not a lack of social skills. It's a desire to get a reaction. The ego inflated, verbose, ramblings are meant to inflame, annoy, and stir the pot. It is HE who loves the attention. Negative attention gives the appearance of control on his part. It's the old game being proactive rather than reactive. It's not very sophisticated, requires little talent, and is easily identified and ignored.

I agree. I can get laid anytime I want. I can easily pull down a woman or a man in a vanilla setting. I'm not here because I lack attention. (Married+gf) I'm here because I'm looking for a special type of person. I'm looking for responsible non-monogamy.

Vanilla settings don't allow for meeting folks who have cut their teeth on responsible non-monogamy. Men who drool at the prospect frequently fold in the presence of others, think naked=sex, or generally act like jerks.

It's been nearly impossible for me to find non-monogamous females who can play alone. Who are not threatened by my desire for multiple relationships or kink.

I am not a size queen. That said, I have a preference for the middle to larger sized male. I don't need a penis to get off. When I choose to "go there" I want to know I'm with a male. Strap-ons don't suffice.

I'm addressing the posts herein. The topic is rhetorical. Correct?

Swinging is a couples activity where singles play a part. No one will turn down a polished, well mannered, sincere, respectful, fun, partner. There is room for all who are able to meet the criteria regardless of age, shape, color, sexual orientation. Finding your niche or finding partners to fit your niche is not easy. The payoff is well worth the BS. When it works. It works well.

Mischief with some.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Danny, Its just that there are some here that think because they post here on every subject that comes up and have been for a long time, that they think they own the forums . Their idea's are the only valid ones and others then come along and quickly figure out the only way to fit in here is bt agreeing with everything they say. There is a word for people like that that i wont say, but they are easy to spot by their brown nose,lol. We always have these same types of people at the swing parties we go to, dont let it get to you , we actually find them kind of funny to watch.

Repton AL

Username hidden
(80 posts)
Poly,

It is true while I do not post a lot I do read the forums at least 2x a day. What I meant bye are you talking about me. It was in a topic that I started on men who were average or less & you posted & got flamed by some of the other members. I stated that I respect your right to have your preferences & from there we have chatted off & on.

Elkridge MD

Username hidden
(479 posts)
the posters that you described, to us are the posters who try to say what they think others want to hear instead of whats really on their mind.Band wagon type posters,those are the ones compensating whether they are single or part of a couple. We believe that single males and single females along with couples are all a part of swinging as they each pose a different need and want.The problem are the shear numbers of single males.you get the freaks and once in a blue moon find a great single.To find 9 freaks to the 1 great single can drag you down.On the other hand we look at a 10% on couples as being the jackpot! Its all in how each looks at it isn't it.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Poly,

are you talking about me again??

Elkridge MD

Username hidden
(479 posts)
Would you do that "bow and curtsy" thing again?

Hattiesburg MS

Username hidden
(526 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Compensating for lack of dick