Coaching : Swingers Discussion 225146
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCoaching
TOPIC: Coaching
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Would you ever consider "coaching" someone into how to appeal to your sig. other, or how/when to make a move on them?

We find ourselves interested in a couple where we are convinced the guy half simply isn't sure how to come on to the Mrs..... we are quite certain the female half and I are "ready to go".

Normally this couple would already have been nixed.... but for whatever reason the Mrs. finds them interesting... OK. So now what?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
They're nice people, but I don't think it's going anywhere.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19121 posts)
Bump........

Any updates you care to share VA

** disclaimer NO obsessing is accruing here. This is simply a bump of a interesting thread that might or might not have a happy ending. Over thinkeith at your own discretion.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
**C&P** Conflicting..... and probably not very cool that I'm publicly discussing this, since of course, they may read it.

There's your answer Johnny Depp :)

Tell a boy how to be swavay and a mans manand he's just Ricky Martin livin live la loco

Teach a man how to read and follow instructions and it's Fun_aho pirate, ladies mounter, general all around stud ....lol

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
LMAO @ FF!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8816 posts)
Ah! So that is the reason, for the topic!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
They actually invited us over last night for a few drinks, but we had to be on our best behavior because they daughter, while out, was due home, although they didn't know when.

This feels odd with them. They are fun people, fun to talk to, but it's strange.. it's like when we were first swinging and I didn't know when I could make a move and when I couldn't. It feels restrained in a way I don't like.

Conflicting..... and probably not very cool that I'm publicly discussing this, since of course, they may read it.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19121 posts)
Can WE get a post meeting feed back post from you big guy :)

For the new kids and science of course, not us being nosey or nothing.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
I agree it's lame.

I'd let these people go if the Mrs wasn't as interested in them... for whatever reason. I have no doubt the other Mrs. and I will do just fine.

After some thought I have no intention of "coaching" this guy at all.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19121 posts)
We're all about letting things happen organically. Teaching someone how to approach me, in all honesty would leave me in tears, from laughter of course. I cannot fathom teaching another how to approach me in a way that I like.

Each man, that I ever found attractive, the attraction stemmed precisely because of who that man was, how he carried himself, how he talked, how he walked, how he approached me. Each person is unique and individual in their approach, and that is where the attraction lays for me.

It seems a bit on the lame side to *coach* another on the things I like, on what I find attractive, how I enjoy to be approached.

And besides, there are so many other people out there, putting in so much effort into a specific couple is so unnecessary, really.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
@Sophia -- I think it's in the approach of a hubby/SO as to whether it would cause any cock insecurities.

I think it's ok if the hubby approaches it in a friendly and non-coaching manner like "giving the guy some clues to a buried treasure location but still giving the male room to explore just within some parameters (for ex: warning him of no-no things like "No Anal" or whatever the lady is adverse to)"

instead of: " giving the male the detailed instructions complete with a map with big X marking the G-spot and instructions on how deep to dig and with what tool."

Of course, some women prefer to do their own communicating and will take the bull by the horn or the balls themselves when needed.

Shelly.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3338 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Coaching