Church Girls : Swingers Discussion 2173871011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumChurch Girls
TOPIC: Church Girls
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
But you end up with a great story to tell while you're drinking well gin and flat tonic at 2pm on a Tuesday down at the Shanty. (I agree with Phoenixxx)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8570 posts)
If you are her boss you should stay far FAR away. You realize if things go south she has you for sexual harassment? All she has to say is she participated with you because she felt if she didn't she would lose her job and your company gets sued and you lose your job.

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
All I will say is ht tp://ww w.google.c om/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCwQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fww w.youtube.c om%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D1pCvUwuysg8&ei=Ay8lUc2tCorK0AGm14CYBQ&usg=AFQjCNGXpmSA8aXnDP3YqKISjjKjG8bpOw

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
Well isn't that speeeecial?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19879 posts)
Church Girls? Aside from being illegal, you can go to Hell for that.

The Church Lady can deep throat a bible though.

Just sayin'.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Ms. Phoenixxx, I'll bet that some of the priests are thinking the same thing about themselves on Sunday morning.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8570 posts)
I am a naughty Catholic girl. I am no longer practicing but I do sing at a Catholic church every Sunday and various Holy Days. I have to walk through the Priest/Deacons office every Sunday to get up to the choir loft to sing. I doubt there are enough Hail Mary's & Our Father's to make up for Saturday nights out. lol

Mrs.P

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
Robert, I'm sorry that someone has pissed in your Corn Flakes.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8570 posts)
History dictates that most of those who are the most repressive are also the most immoral. They have no middle area as they never developed moderation. This is why history still questions the stories behind Caligula and his open display of sex and power. He never aspired to lie about his sense of moral repression of self or others, openly admitting to sleeping with other men's wives to their faces.

Closer to our own time frame is the slave owers of the southern states. They claimed to be moral and just, but owned and often times mistreated their slaves as little better than animals until public outrage by other white men forced slave owners to make laws governing the treatment of slaves and banning severing body parts and other forms of torture.... Except public executions and the whips.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
The first time I had anal sex was with a girl who wanted to remain a "virgin" until she got married, so she would suck me off, I'd eat her pussy and fuck her in the ass...

I'm sure the Catholic Church would have approved...

Makes you wonder what a "virgin" really is...

Yup, she did everything BUTT have sex!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6923 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
TOPIC: Church Girls