Christians : Swingers Discussion 2161901011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumChristians
TOPIC: Christians
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
User Details are only visible to members.
girl gotta "testify"! lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
Amen, sister.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
I think Heaven is entered feet first. I have my most "religious" experiences with them up in the air.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
I look at those sweet boobies and say "praise the LORD!"

Actually, I find there is a lot of religion involved in our playdates. There are constant exclamations of:

"Jesus Christ!"

"Holy Fuck!"

"Oh God!"

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19444 posts)
I was raised Protestant and was an adult convert to Catholicism. I taught Sunday School one year, even. We've been non-practicing in my household ever since a few years ago when I got frustrated dealing with keeping my two little heathens in line and felt that my church wasn't really "kid-friendly". I'm still very prayerful, I try to be a good person, but I don't preach. We all have to embrace out own paths.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
"Your question is a good one and I have wondered the same thing. I personally am an atheist. I have a feeling that swingers are more likely than the general population to be atheists or non-practicing..... but I'm willing to be proven wrong.

That said, I generally do not engage people in the subject of religion. I believe it's an extremely personal matter and I do not wish to tell anyone what they should or should not believe, or make any criticisms of their belief system."

Ditto

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Roman Catholic, and in church almost every Sunday.

Like VA, we tend to keep subject matter light avoiding politics and religion in most scenarios. I personally am avidly into debate. Its one way to get me fired up quickly. If you're into that sort of thing, it works well. If you don't appreciate intellectual adversity, it's best not to wake the beast.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1427 posts)
Use to have a forum regular who was a Sunday school teacher. She was very hot too! :)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17895 posts)
Hello... don't know if you got your "welcome to the fora" yet, but if not... welcome to the fora!

Your question is a good one and I have wondered the same thing. I personally am an atheist. I have a feeling that swingers are more likely than the general population to be atheists or non-practicing..... but I'm willing to be proven wrong.

That said, I generally do not engage people in the subject of religion. I believe it's an extremely personal matter and I do not wish to tell anyone what they should or should not believe, or make any criticisms of their belief system.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19444 posts)
Just wondering how many of you on here identify as "Christians," go to church regularly, etc.

I know this lifestyle does not lend itself to convent life, but just a question!

Amherst NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
TOPIC: Christians