Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Christians
TOPIC: Christians
Created by: Swingfree1982
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just wondering how many of you on here identify as "Christians," go to church regularly, etc.

I know this lifestyle does not lend itself to convent life, but just a question!

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I find it so interesting that as an atheist I find god in every good fuck session ;).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
See post below for why I don't discuss religion.

I wouldn't say that to any of my Christian (or anything else) friends. I think that's insulting and demeaning them.

That said, I don't deny to them that I'm an atheist. Unless I'm directly asked, I don't volunteer that I am usually. Some great friends of ours who are devout coming-knocking-on-your-door Mormons find our lack of spirituality disturbing (they'd probably spontaneously combust if they knew we were swingers) but, eh - they haven't disowned us as friends. I won't mock their faith, and they don't mock my "faith".

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
Atheists don't communicate telepathically with their Imaginary Friend.

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Maybe that works in "reality", but this is the fucking internet and if you think differently that I do, then I have to hate you for it and tell you how horrible of a person you are for having a different opinion. The internet is serious fucking business man.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
I borrow the phrase which I believe is Christian in origin:

"Love the sinner, not the sin" (or some paraphrase thereof)

I used to be against gay marriage once upon a time (I think if you're honest, most of us were). A sis in law who is a lesbian/vegan/leftist everything was under the presumption that I "hated" gay people, including her. While I'm no longer against it, this is what I said to her:

I said "I eat meat. You think it's morally wrong. Do you *hate* me for eating meat?"

She realized where this was going, and (I think) understood. One can (and in most cases, should) disagree with another's choices and values without *hating* the person.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
A member of the FREE METHODIST CHURCH, attend church every week. Its a small one but were a family. Although I am a bimale, I believe that, from what the pastor says, GOD may not agree with my lifestyle, but he forgives me and loves me.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(340 posts)
Seems like McAllen is newly on the map.....it's becoming the new "destination location". lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
I said the same thing about Mcallen. lol. Shame it's not closer to Austin since we were there for about 10 days over new years.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
{where's Danville?...consulting map}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
I can honestly say that I would thoroughly enjoy seeing you and Miss Cpl having a religious experience. Oh, sweet baby jesus.......

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Christians