Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Chick Flicks
TOPIC: Chick_Flicks
Created by: Dooode The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 19
User Details are only visible to members.
Perfect,

Hmmmm.......I can have anything of yours?

Carrie who also has much respect for Perfect.

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Mrs Batts, I agree that it was a slow movie. I think what was intriguing about Lost In Translation was how much the relationship between Murray's and Johhanson's characters promised and then failed to deliver. It has parallels to so much of what makes life what it is. You see the possibilities, you anticipate them, you even try to move them in the direction you want them to go, but then, either because you don't have the courage to follow through or because you realize life isn't a fantasy ride, you loosen your grip and let it do what it has to do.

After some thought I realize I have to back out of my statement about manipulating emotions. Lost in Translation *did* manipulate emotions, just not the ones I'm used to having manipulated during a movie.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Wow! Someone called me cute. *blushes*

Carrie who wonder if Perfect will respect me and my strap-on in the morning.

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
chats up sen dive in

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4364 posts)
I agree. He was a facinating man.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Braveheart is one of my all time favorites.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Saw 2 was ok, tho a bit far fetched.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4364 posts)
Batts, you hit on something that regarding chick flicks. Years ago I used to be the "sensitive male" who really got into emotional movies - moreso than my wife. Now after going through enough of life's shit I have no use for movies that are there to manipulate my emotions. No F'in way. I will take a movie that's intelligent, that makes me think - whether it's a drama, a comedy or a romance. One that I saw recently that was good was "Lost in Translation" (with Bill Murray).

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
I hear ya, Mrs. Batts. I have been a horror fan since I was a little girl. Even when they are dumb horror movies, I have to watch them.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
likes; while you were sleeping can't think of the name of this one. michale douglass was the president . wife died and he met sydney ellen wade.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 19
TOPIC: Chick Flicks
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.