Certs mean Credibility : Swingers Discussion 221822
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCerts mean Credibility
TOPIC: Certs mean Credibility
Created by: constantcravings
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are in the lifestyle to play and share one another. We seek other couples that are of the same mindset. BOTH members want action of the opposite sex ! Just because your profile states something, doesn't make it so. We will meet, and have played with couples, that have no certs. Certifications make it clear you are genuine. Just like refrences on a job application, they require scrutiny. If your profile states you do not give or accept certs; is a "red flag" for us. Life is just too short to waste time on .........

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I know a physical and a mental midget with a 2" clit-like penis, who is also morbidly obese, in addition to being angry at the world. He tends to say that swingers with many photos are a fake!!!!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16304 posts)
If I'm buying a tv, sure. But there are also hundreds, if not thousands of reviews for me to go on. And those reviews will range from terrible to excellent and everything in between, so I get the good, the bad, and the ugly. If people I know have the same product, I'll ask them for their opinion because I trust their judgement.

But it's not like people can leave bad certs, so I'm only getting 1 angle. What if for every 1 cert a couple has, there are 5 people with nothing good to say about them? If the people leaving certs are total strangers, then how do I know those people are credible? How do I know that they have the same expectations I do?

Granted, you could say the same thing about online product reviews. I don't know those people. But when I've got 500+ reviews to read from along with actual grades, I can get a much better idea if the product I'm looking at is a quality item or a piece of crap. 2 or 3 certs from total strangers don't tell me much of anything.

There's people in the forums who can vouch for us. They don't need to, but they know we're legit. That's all that really matters to me.

T

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
cplofunswingers...here is the thing...all barbs and insults from other threads and fora aside... When you make any decision, don't you look things up, read reviews, and talk to other folks about it quality, dependability and appeal? I just happen to think people should give the same scrutiny to someone they may be allowing into their life, home and relationship as they do whan making a decision on which lawn mower to buy. I have said this before, but I think it sums it up for me. We run 4 clubs in the Chicago area, all of which to one extent or another, has a screening process for new guests....verifiable certs on swing sites can cut down the time of the process from an hours to 5 minutes.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Interesting. We've been on this site for 2 years. We've met several couples and singles from this site. We've played with people from this site. We don't have certs. Never have, never will. Don't like it, that's a you problem.

Certs don't = credibility. Showing up as advertised = credibility.

I'm fascinated that someone wouldn't consider us "credible" unless we had certs from people you probably don't know.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
"the "certs" they were given and accepted did them more harm than good and we crossed them off the list immediately" This is another reason certs DO matter. If you have a couple claiming to be Ken and Barbie living in a fashionable section of Nashville, and their certs are all from BillyBob and Lisa-Lou in McMinnville, another big red flag

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Or we just do not believe in kissing and telling! That would be more of an excuse for not giving certs than for not having any

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
"It isn't a deal breaker for us one way or the other, in fact in several instances the "certs" they were given and accepted did them more harm than good and we crossed them off the list immediately LOL."

Bingo!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
"Just because your profile states something, doesn't make it so. "

I'd say the same goes for Certs. The only thing a cert does is assure people that your real, anything after that is subjective. We personally have given about a dozen certs and have several. Enough to let you know we are who we say you are but not enough to give you a history of everyone we've met. Some people collect certs as some kind of badge of desirability. I've even been taken aback when someone has specifically asked for one. We have never sought out certs and will not give one just because we are asked to. I personally do not like nor accept any cert that is all sexual in nature, the quality of any performance can only be judged by the individuals participating. I don't put much stock into how wonderful any person/couple is said based on their reviews. A cert doesn't mean they will show up on time, doesn't mean they aren't flakes, it doesn't mean much other than the fact that the person/people behind the screen name probably actually exist. I say probably because we've seen those who have certed themselves under different screen names . It isn't a deal breaker for us one way or the other, in fact in several instances the "certs" they were given and accepted did them more harm than good and we crossed them off the list immediately LOL.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5387 posts)
Or we just do not believe in kissing and telling!

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
It should be a red flag, and a BIG one, particularly with those with join dates more than a year or so old. If after all that time, no one is publicly willing to admit they have met you and you are real (Under the TOS of this site which say a false cert is grounds for deletion) One of the following is true They are fakes They are "profilers" They are "Pic Dumpers/Collectors" They are bored and socially inept and use this site so someone will talk to them They are "wannabes" They are "day trippers' They are "Dredgers/Bottom feeders" They are swingers but are so undesirable that those who have met them, have nothing good to say. Now..be prepared to hear the excuses *We are CEOs of a major corporation and we don't want people to know who we have played with *We don't accept certs because we are too humble and modest (these same people generally have 163 semi naked pics) *We used to have 97 certs, we deleted them because they were old etc etc etc

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Certs mean Credibility