Certs I would like to give : Swingers Discussion 2008311011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCerts I would like to give
TOPIC: Certs I would like to give
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 103   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"This couple is fun and flirty. Although don't let that fool you, they're wild in bed. They'll tell you in great detail what they like and what they want to do to you. So at least you'll have that to think about when they bail on you with no communication whatsoever."

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Y'know, he seemed really hot. He was wicked funny. I was SOOOO in to him......til he started comparing me to his ex boyfriend! DAMN!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
I like the turn this thread took, I'm still laughing.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
For the guy I invited to meet a SF and me for an MFM.

"If you want to see the future, look this guy up. First, check out his profile and take a good look at the dozen or so pics of the dark haired, fit, young looking gentleman so when he arrives to meet you with his gray hair and pot belly, you will be able to see into any man's future and know what he will look like in ten years or so."

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
"if you are looking for pillow a queen and king, this is your couple. She lays there moaning loudly and like a dead fish. She takes her time enjoying herself while the three of us perform for her. She gladly doesn't return the favor. He on the other hand is soooo boring that you are done with his bad attempt at licking your clit, within the first 5 licks. Clearly he forgot the memo that hands and tongue work well together while going down pn a woman. This couple clearly is looking for excitement but can't bring any themselves. Quickly grab your husband and husbands cum quickly in your wife. This date with have you happy that it ended so fast"

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
Speaking of Brad and Angelina, I saw them last month when I was in the UK. Angelina really does have star quality, Brad not so much.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6923 posts)
Angelina and Brad, Thanks for the great time last night, we had a blast. Don't worry, we won't tell the media. ;)

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
Just once, I'd like to meet someone where I'm so speechless all I could say is, "Wow!" Now TAHT coming from me is probably as good as a compliment gets.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
Here's the one I wish I could write, but they changed their profile name, by coincidence. "If you're in to men with big beer bellies and wandering eyes, you're in luck. Extra added bonus if you're in to dudes that have such questionable hygiene that you have to stop before you properly start a nice 'good 'morning" bj....don't know anything about the missus except she has interesting taste in men"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
We finally accepted one. We did so because it was an out-of-towner (well, we were the out-of-towners) unconnected to our circle here. Not sure if we'll ever take another.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19882 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 103   End
TOPIC: Certs I would like to give