Certs I would like to give : Swingers Discussion 200831
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCerts I would like to give
TOPIC: Certs I would like to give
Created by: NicAtNight
Original Starting post for this thread:
Discussed in another thread, contribute a cert you would write after meeting someone if you knew they couldn't decline it.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 103   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"This is the most unusual ensemble I have ever seen. A fat middle aged guy with no hair except a goatee on the back of his head (?), dressed in a shiny gangster style suit. He is accompanied by 3 stunning women in their early 20s who are noticeably afraid of and at the same time very possessive of him, to the point of practically threatening any other women who might wander too close. Why they came to a swing club is beyond me, but OK."

"Met" these people at a club last weekend. I have a feeling this unusual relationship has certain features most don't, such as large amounts of money, drugs, and fear.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19825 posts)
"Yeah, she kept SAYING she was a lady.....but actions speak louder than words." I had no choice but to spit! I prefer to swallow!!!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Yeah, she kept SAYING she was a lady.....but actions speak louder than words.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10715 posts)
grrrrl! YOu are too funny!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10715 posts)
"He was very kind and hands like a god. We had several other people in the room. It was a great time until he said he could probably suck the cock I had in my mouth better then I could. Yes Apparently, I spit."

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Oh, I am going to give him so much more than a mere cert.

We've done away with certs, so no more certs accepted or given :).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16803 posts)
sed, is that the cert you would like to give jax? ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2072 posts)
Now there is a man with a great masculine body, nice wide chest, big guns, a back that tapers down into nice and narrow hips, and a deliciously beautiful hard cock :).

Fancy seeing you here Jax ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16803 posts)
"They seemed alright until we realized they were a lesbian married to a gay guy, and that even though they are "in love", they only play sexually same-sex."

Um... no thanks.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19825 posts)
"This couple was very honest and up front about their desires, fantasies, likes and dislikes. Though I wish I had read the gremlin-esque warning tag sewn into the back of her blouse; "Potential drama may occur if wearer consumes alcohol before removing clothes. Possible side effects include finger pointing and swearing at her BF like a truck driver because he continues to financially support his bed-ridden ex-wife due to her MS." Oh, and when I flipped the tag, it read, "Anger may be turned toward others should they attempt to flee instead of waiting for hotel security to arrive." Bottom line, this couple is real and given my excessive alcohol and drug use, I'd be very interested in meeting them again...in Utah."

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8569 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 103   End
TOPIC: Certs I would like to give