Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Certs I would like to give
TOPIC: Certs I would like to give
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 103   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That they were covered in tattoos and had 30 piercings just on their faces wasn't a big deal, that he had a tramp stamp and she had Buba's bitch tattooed on her breast plate wasn't an issue either, that they were missing teeth and had silver implants instead would have been overlooked too, if it wasn't for the keg that she polished off in less than an hour and then proceeded to pass gas through her mouth. That was absolutely inexcusable!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17250 posts)
Met this couple. He's about 7 inches shorter than their profile states and likes to glare at people like he's going to punch them. She's about 90 pounds heavier, loud, and goes on at length about her delinquent Target account. If this sounds like your idea of a good time, you know what to do!

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20528 posts)
Hey, it just is what it is. :/

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5355 posts)
OMG, I want to know!

Username hidden
(795 posts)
Enjoyed chatting with this couple. If you are a couple that has and enjoys indoors plumbing, be sure to ask them about the pot bellied pig that shares the same bed with them, prior to moving on from the meet and greet phase of your date. You can thank us later.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5355 posts)
Luvers, don't let it bother you. It's just the way it is, I've been ignored plenty.

Username hidden
(795 posts)
We would LOVE to be able to "certify" that people on here are RUDE in that they totally IGNORE a nice email message. Everyone's here to try to make a connection, so why would you IGNORE someone!? Even rude people who CLEARLY don't read our profile get a reply from us. A simple "no thanks" isn't that hard. We wish there was some kind of penalty for rudeness like this...but at least there's a forum to get something like this off our chests lol. :)

Happy swinging to all!

Pearl River NY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
"thanks for a lovely evening. any chance we could meet the lady in your profile pics sometime?"

aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5355 posts)
I would post... Oh my Goodness - I had 'Such" a WONDERFUL time at the PUBLIC festival, listening to your DRUNK wife at 11am tell everyone she was enjoying herself !

Pottsville PA
Username hidden
(755 posts)
thanks everyone :) life has been busy as heck!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 103   End
TOPIC: Certs I would like to give