Certs : Swingers Discussion 209045
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCerts
TOPIC: Certs
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
We're getting increasingly uncomfortable with certs. We've turned down the last 2 and are thinking of deleting the ones we have.

The last one came from a couple that we didn't gel with, their stats were not accurate, but dinner was okay, we laughed and enjoyed the conversation, but have no other plans to meet them again. They wrote a long glowing loving cert, that gave us the creeps. It sounded like they met the love of their life. After letting it sit for 24 hours we declined it, and wrote to them that we're not a good match. They blocked us as a result.

For those of you who have been here for a while, how do you feel about many certs, long certs, overly descriptive certs etc... has your opinion changed throughout the time that you've been here?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I *would* think that certs are very beneficial to the success of singles - male and female.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19083 posts)
I don't know about that. Despite the fact that I understand fully that not all certs mean that people had sex with you, the more that I think about it, the more I find it, not for us :).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"Then I remembered the Single Male Motto - Move on! LOL"

I thought the Single Male Motto was more certs the better! LOL

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
Cert before you kiss Mr Putin?

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
If there are no certs I just get tic-tacs or breath-savers.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6774 posts)
I would say it is more important as a SM to have certs to try to distinguish himself from the masses but I do struggle with some of the same concerns VA expressed. In addition, I wonder how many is too many and how to decide who to delete. Naturally I want to paint myself in the best light possible so some I will keep as long as they will let me but does an older cert send the right message? I believe I should delete the certs from those who I no longer stay in touch with but there are some that just make me smile at the recollection.

Oh well, enough of memory lane. I do not rely on certs to tell me about a couple and certainly do not require they have certs but I do appreciate it when they menition in their profile why they choose not to have them or at least tell me. I never expect a cert after meeting but if I offer one and it gets declined without explanation, I would feel I had disappointed them (her).

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I waffle occasionally but we are pretty zen with our decision to not give or accept certs. Va was more honest about it below than I might have been but that pretty sums it up for us, too.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3874 posts)
If people require certs to consider us, so be it. We just don't roll that way.

That said, we do look at the certs of others.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19083 posts)
When I was reading this I was thinking to myself, "Self, if you don't have any certs and people need you to have certs to see you, how you gonna get certs if no one will give you certs even if you met?"

Then I remembered the Single Male Motto - Move on! LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I deleted all of our certs! I'm going to delete the ones that we wrote to others. Please accept my apology guys. And I hope that you understand.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Certs