Certifications : Swingers Discussion 451221051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCertifications
TOPIC: Certifications
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
At first, we never paid attention to couples with or without certifications and we did not accept them from others as well. That was then what I call back in the days where if people were interested in you or you in them, you wrote, exchanged pictures, made a phone call, and met. Now it is somewhat different and after I saw the craze that people looked into the Certifications, we started receiving and also writing Certifications about people whom we have met, stating they are real. Like many, just because we have certifications that is not indication that we have played with everyone we certify or who have certified us. We also do not certify everyone we meet. Like Mrs. E. if someone has been on the site for over a year, and doesn't have pictures posted or any certifications, it is a red flag and that does prevent us from writing them. I think they are important as far as knowing the people will show up to a meeting, but I don't put anything else into them.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
so come see us Couplelookingpa! Don't keep perving!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Wife and thrills, CNL was correct in that I was waiting for ever to get my new pics approved.

Thanks Carrie they finally went through at 7:50pm.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I actually like certs...have found that the world is a small place and that people cross and it's funny when you see someone you want to meet is certed by another friend

Concord CA
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
Lora, I think he meant pics, not certs.

L., who is waiting to perv those new ones

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
4Play, I'm assuming you meant you sent 4 certificates, and only 1 was accepted. Certifications have to be either approved or not approved by the person who is being certified. Maybe they just haven't had time to sign on yet, or they are waiting for their other half to make a decision on the Cert.

Just an opinion.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Tried to help you out 4play but it says there are no pics that need approving. It seems now a days that it takes a very long time for pics to get approved.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17950 posts)
Wait, are you looking for a slut tutor? Does that pay well?

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
After perving your profile and checking out your slutty certs couplelooking I figured you were easy and that is why I picked you in the first place! Cause I am a slut wanna be and you seem like the perfect teacher! (Whew, that was a lot of manure!)

Loaded three last night and only one has been aproved so far so go in and help me out with that please! usually they are out within 8 to 10 hours but it is approaching 15 now!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I can't wait to certify Couplelookingpa!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 67   End
TOPIC: Certifications