Certifications : Swingers Discussion 451221041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCertifications
TOPIC: Certifications
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
now Carrie, you are stretching the truth, we called you and told you 2 days before that we could not meet with you.

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Pat,

Ok but you may not like the way I certify! *WEG*

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17542 posts)
Yes, 4play but you have to actually follow through with meeting people instead of standing them up. ;P

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17542 posts)
oh... is there certifications on the site?

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
We've been to a fair amount of M&G's in our area. It's a pretty good chance that if there is an active swinger in this area on this website we have met them or a few of their friends. It just gives us a few more data points to make a decision with. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sugar Land TX

Username hidden
(771 posts)
Hey Hey PA...... I'm cumming in as the typo police. I'm ASSUMING (I know.. bad thing) that you meant you DO NOT care what couple B says about Couple A if you don't know Couple B.

Lora

Ps. I just like cumming after you... hehhehehe

Pittston Township PA

Username hidden
(1142 posts)
I always read them. If I randomly open a profile I'm more likely to look at the certifications than I am to look at all of their pictures. I'll read the side of a soup can though, so I'm not sure what that's saying about me on either account.

If it's a couple we think we may be interested in I read the certifications to see who has certified them much more than I read to see what is said.

Sugar Land TX

Username hidden
(771 posts)
*raises hand* I always read them.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17542 posts)
It happens both ways. I was just pointin out how quickly certs can add up. Even if it's only one a year for ten years, that's still ten certs. I see alot of certs on a profile and I think these folks made alot of friends in the lifestyle. I see profiles without many and I think they either don't get out much or they don't accept certs often. Guess what I'm tryin to say is the quanity of certs is pretty meaningless, we look at what's said in the certs, be it 80 or jus one.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Is playin with 4 different couples a year slutty? Not by most standards. So let's see, hypothetically of course, If a couple plays with 4 new couples a year, and has been swingin for 20 years, and all certify them, they would then have 80 certs. Bedhoppers? Not in our book.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 67   End
TOPIC: Certifications