Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Certifications
TOPIC: Certifications
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
USTO24U: Shirts are ordered & will be here waiting for ya if we can coax you to make the trip down from Vermont! By the way . . . any way we might coerce you to open your pics for us? ;)

patogether: You got it! We're actually down your way quite a bit; we party more in the ABE area than we do up where we live (just seems like folks down the Lehigh Valley are a little wilder than the local talent here! LOL) Drop us an email & let’s make plans . . .

-michael

Holiday FL
Username hidden
(132 posts)
Why thank you usto I have already perved your profile recently and noticed the new pics. I must say they are becoming of you.. or, just down right hot!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I find it humorous when a couple or single shoots us back the famous "not interested" quickie and then you look at their certs and they have played or had a great time with someone that we know and get along with very well. Makes me say "I wonder if......."

Graford TX
Username hidden
(73 posts)
use... on a... OH NO! NO WAY are you going to catch me and put that thing in me!

<backing away and holding my arse!>

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
4play,

Oh no! I am not that mean, regardless of what my hubby may say. I would never use something that big on a virgin. *WEG*

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18002 posts)
<lump in my throat> oh... uh... is it bigger than a breadbox?

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
4play,

Silly boy. Do you really have to ask? *hiding something behind back*

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18002 posts)
Our take on this is as follows:

If we meet you in person, but don't necessarily "put out" for you, it still merits a Certification. The supporting logic behind this is that we've at least shared some beer & banter with you and establishes that you are legitimate.

If we actually have carnal knowledge of you, you'd be eligible for a 100% cotton, 'Made in the USA' Commemorative Edition t-shirt with the PA4nik8rs logo & the words “We Banged Mike & Arlene” emblazoned across the front.

We’re picky about who actually get the t-shirts, but we’re always willing to make new friends ;)

-michael

Holiday FL
Username hidden
(132 posts)
uh... umm... whatever do you have in mind Carrie?

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
4play,

Quit taking it so personal. Lighten up already. I have something that can help you with that.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18002 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 67   End
TOPIC: Certifications