Candles : Swingers Discussion 49403
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCandles
TOPIC: Candles
Created by: MikeHunt4U
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do you think that it would be worth putting a Candle party together for lifestyle friends sorta like ppl do that Tupperware?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" I, personally, collect "other" gadgets, much less useful but much more interesting in OTHER rooms of the house! lol "

S, you'll just have to come for a visit and let me demonstrate the creative uses I've found for many of my kitchen gadgets!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Pampered chef and Party Light. Two of the most dangerous home demonstarations for me to attend.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I have a lot of Party Lite candle holders. On eof my dear friends in VA sold Party Lite and I had so many parties for her. My favorite candle is the melon. ~kiss kiss~ Mrs..

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(678 posts)
I love my Pampered Chef stuff. A few of them were made by Zyliss, like my slicer or chopper(not sure which or both, lol)

Mrs.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
SandJ count my Jon in on that one! When we got married he picked out all the kitchen stuff and when we moved OH god! He sat up the kitchen the way he wanted I just agreed! ~kiss kiss~ Mrs..

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(678 posts)
You can see their products at pamperedchef dot com. Unfortunately, you have to order through a consultant. I wish you could just buy online. I like what I have and have used stuff of theirs in other peoples kitchens. You know how I am, Poly. I need every kitchen item known to man.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
But then again there are "passion parties" which offer "bedroom" products which might be perfect for this crowd....S has expressed interest in this but there is some substantial initial start-up cost....

Whitestone NY
Username hidden
(204 posts)
I'm sure creative minds can come up with something to do with the candle wax. ;)

I've actually never had Godiva chocolates. Sounds good to me.

Lisa

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
I don't go to those kind of parties either. But my daughter-in-law gave me a Pampered Chef mini loaf pan and a pizza stone and I love them. The mini-loaf pan is just perfect for the two of us. It makes four loafs and I'll pull out three when they can be at the brown and serve stage to freeze and then finish cooking the last one.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Sweetbutt77 Well, once we get settled down in TN we will have to let you know so that we can arrange something. Maybe have a lil candle party, and then a real party. Let us know if you have any other lifestyle friends that would be interested in the same time of party.

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(48 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Candles