Can someone please answer this HARD question : Swingers Discussion 2202901081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCan someone please answer this HARD question
TOPIC: Can someone please answer this HARD question
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 140   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have played with several guys that said they couldn't cum with a condom on and I feel like we both still had a good time. Although most of them discovered yes they could cum with a condom on lol.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
"Would you even bother to play with a person who you know would not cum during sex?"

Absolutely, especially if they were as hot as you Mrs. Fancy!

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Fancy, Nice photo and very nice breasts. You raise some good follow up questions. I am interested in the responses you get.

VA, the situation you describe would not bother me. If we were playing and you told me that it is hard to cum in a condom and you would rather finish another way, I would find it fun and be a willing participant. Hubby and i have done that a bunch of times to change things up.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
"Fancy seeing you here" ;)

Some guys almost never cum when playing, a combination of a bit of pressure, the condom, a less familiar partner etc. Mrs. VA knows of a few that she plays with who usually don't. It used to bother her, but now it doesn't.

Me personally, it is rare that I can cum with a condom on. It generally requires hands - preferably hers - to "finish the job". I've encountered a couple of women who find this off-putting, but oh well - what am I supposed to do about it, exactly?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
Ok, so it has pretty much been established that if the other person did not cum during playtime, it's all good. That said, there are many people who NEVER cum from sex - mainly females but some males too.

Would you even bother to play with a person who you know would not cum during sex?

If you knew that you definitely would not cum during sex, are you satisfied from just the experience? I am wondering if more women would say yes than men.

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
" If you have MORE than two in 20-30 mins., that is not easy. "

Depends on the woman. While I don't tend to keep count our average week-night romp is about 20ish minutes and I have way more then two each night.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
I'm not about my ego, but I do have a tendency to focus on making sure others enjoy themselves more so that I do my own enjoyment. If I'm going to have sex with someone at all, I'd like to think it was as good as possible. I'm much more into quality than I am quantity. The biggest compliment I can give someone is to keep wanting more, because I rarely ever do.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
Maybe I'm weird...But in my case, simply cumming doesn't always equal an orgasm for me. It's all about the RIGHT kind of orgasm.

I prefer the build up that comes from the many little ebbs and flows of a session of good sex that lead me to an eventual OMFG! orgasm that throws my entire body into convulsions. It's not a reflection on the person I'm fucking, it's simply my way of enjoying myself in the best way I know how. I'm not denying myself an orgasm, I'm building myself up to the mega-orgasm that I really want. Sometimes that takes 5 minutes, sometimes it takes a whole weekend. Enjoy the ride while it lasts. :)

IMO, Those girls out there who think that if they don't make the guy spew they're horrible in bed are just as bad as those guys who think she's gotta have multiple orgasms to have a good time.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Touche! If you have MORE than two in 20-30 mins., that is not easy.

Duluth GA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Actually that was our point. You think having 2 orgasms in 20-30 minutes is easy. Those of us giggling about it, have more than 2 in that amount of time, so we don't see it as easy.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17867 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 140   End
TOPIC: Can someone please answer this HARD question