Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Can someone please answer this HARD question
TOPIC: Can someone please answer this HARD question
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 140   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Nic, I can tell ya... VaB's wife is super cute!! I want to take her home with me!"

LOL you need to get out of your chair first ;)

"No man in the lifestyle has ever made me cum and I have been in the game for a decade. If one ever does, he is a miracle worker! "

I'm pretty sure the number of people interested to see if they can work miracles is quite high. Mrs. VA would probably like to rub Mr. Fancy's bald head. Haha.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20265 posts)
Fancy, I just checked out your pics....GRRRRLLLLL! Very nice!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
I should edit that. No man has ever made me cum from penetration. Oral... that's a different story.

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Nic, I can tell ya... VaB's wife is super cute!! I want to take her home with me!

No man in the lifestyle has ever made me cum and I have been in the game for a decade. If one ever does, he is a miracle worker!

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Oh really? Hmmm, both of you in Virginia and you KNOW how much I like road trips!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
Calm down Nicster... lol

The Mrs. has a thing for bald guys too... so... ya know.....

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20265 posts)
"but I don't have to keep anything erect"

You don't have to try to keep anything erect, it is a natural reaction to those of us viewing you. Wow!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
That goes both ways. I have met women that say they never cum from penetration then they do and I used to think I couldn't cum using a condom but I have. So yes, it is definitely more of a mental thing than physical.

I stand by my initial assertion though. I prefer to hold off for at least a little while even if it means I end up not coming at all. Hopefully the lady I am with enjoys herself and like VA, I can sometimes cum with a little manual stimulation at the end so if that is a turn on for her, I would be happy to finish in that manner.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
Hi VaB, :^)

Thank you, Sophia and Nic for the compliments. Y'all aren't so bad to look at yourselves... :^D

I can only imagine how the pressure could be a problem for not just cumming but just getting it up! Condoms definitely don't feel as good as uncovered to me but I don't have to keep anything erect, so guys, you truly have my sympathy!

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Pirate Girl,

It is funny how many guys say they can't or don't think they can but can when they stop talking or thinking about it so much!

Okay, before anyone thinks I am criticizing, I am not. Sometimes if the thinking head gets out of the playing head, everyone has more fun!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 140   End
TOPIC: Can someone please answer this HARD question