Can someone please answer this HARD question : Swingers Discussion 2202901051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCan someone please answer this HARD question
TOPIC: Can someone please answer this HARD question
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 140   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Outdoors, for you to respond to my comment with the drivel below shows how much you don't get it. Based on some of your other posts, including this one, I'm beginning to wonder whether you really care about helping your sex partner cum; I definitely don't want to be with any guy who doesn't have the "goal" of making me cum, because to me that means he is only interested in himself.

"I'm starting to think some people don't feel very much when they have sex, except for the orgasm. That might explain those who only want to give/receive a Hard Pounding; otherwise it's not being done "right".

How on earth did you think that based on what I posted that I'm one of "those who only want to give/receive a Hard Pounding; otherwise it's not being done "right"."? Yuk to that.

When I play a game or have sex, I want to win AND have fun AND improve my skills AND get a workout AND enjoy who I'm with. I'm sorry you don't. I want it all and I do everything I can to get it, including helping my sex partner to help me, and of course helping them to achieve orgasm.

And how did you ever get the following from what I posted?

"Or perhaps like only having a discussion when you want to impose your view; forget about learning anything or reconsidering how others may believe. Just declare that you won the argument."

Seriously - WTF?

I want a sexual partner who will take their time to understand what makes me tick and do whatever they can to help me cum, and of course I will be doing the same. I'm definitely not in it to get excited and then be frustrated. And I do just fine, thank you.

Carry on...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6739 posts)
wow,

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I don't have sex just for the sake of having sex but I also don't know if I will have an orgasm or not. If I worried about who was cumming, I would never have any fun.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Leeza, it was this: ".. if I wasn't orgasming, I wouldn't be swinging. I would never have sex for the sake of having sex."

...to which you agreed, 100% as you said.

If most people would never have sex without certainty of orgasm, most people would never have sex. For many of us, sex is great. We have sex in order to have sex. We eat dessert for the experience of eating it.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Outdoors - were you responding to my post? Because if you were, you sure don't get it.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6739 posts)
We've had play time with others who haven't cum, doesn't mean we didn't all have a great time. If everyone is happy at the end of the session what's not to like. I can often go for a while if I have short breaks but once I've cum it's over for a while. I'm just a lowly one trick pony. The misses is lucky, she cums and cums and cums with guys or girls at the drop of a hat or knickers..........as the case may be.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(153 posts)
Our adventures Saturday night involved, among other things, an incredibly hot girl crawling naked all over me.

I certainly didn't orgasm from it. It was several hours later when playing that I did. The lack of an orgasm didn't mean I didn't enjoy it tremendously.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18782 posts)
I'm starting to think some people don't feel very much when they have sex, except for the orgasm. That might explain those who only want to give/receive a Hard Pounding; otherwise it's not being done "right".

Goal-oriented sex seems like such a step down. Like playing a sport with people who ONLY want to win, rather than have fun, get a workout, improve your skills, and enjoy the camaraderie. Or perhaps like only having a discussion when you want to impose your view; forget about learning anything or reconsidering how others may believe. Just declare that you won the argument.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"No, if I wasn't orgasming, I wouldn't be swinging. I would never have sex for the sake of having sex."

I agree 100% with Sed, I want to cum!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6739 posts)
Sophia, I reread my post and don't feel I was judging you or your questions. What I usually write in response to posts is based upon my own, and my own only, experience in swinging. that's really all anyone can share or advise.

As for the "shortcomings" thing, that post has been mysteriously deleted and I cannot find it. Hmm.

Mr. VA hit the nail on the head, ouch, but I think some of us females would indeed appreciate a little conversation along the lines of, "I probably won't cum, but..." or "I'd like to finish in a different manner." I said in my post that I love to see a man get himself off, and certainly enjoy being a part of it, whether it is with my hands, mouth, or another body part.

If I couldn't have an orgasm, would I have sex just for sex's sake? I'm not sure how to answer that. If I'm not having an orgasm w/ "you" then I will go find my husband and he'll get me off. But I'd never tell someone that: "Hey, you're not doing it for me, I need to go find my husband." I'd probably say, "Can we take a little break? I'd like to reconnect w/ my husband for a bit."

At any rate, I still feel I'm sharing my experiences, and Carrie was right that the giggles were from the poster bragging a bit, with some swagger, about the two orgasms in 20-30 minutes. That wasn't anything to do with how anyone orgasms; it had more to do with the bragging part and finding the statement amusing.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 140   End
TOPIC: Can someone please answer this HARD question