Can someone please answer this HARD question : Swingers Discussion 2202901041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCan someone please answer this HARD question
TOPIC: Can someone please answer this HARD question
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 140   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Leeza, there are only two things you need to know about outdoors to understand his posts.

1: He will always take the opposite position of whatever Seduction posts and will find a way to work an insult into his response towards her and anyone who agrees with her.

2: He's not very bright.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
The Mrs has also relented and had an orgasm because the guy was so insistent. This is not her preferred way to go there, but it did get the session over with.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Is it really coming down to this, y'all?

Hopefully, everyone involved is doing things for mutual enjoyment/mutual giving. If I don't quite "get there", hopefully it was still very enjoyable throughout the experience, and vice versa for whom I'm with. Sadly enough, I can think back on times where I had an "O", but can't really say I was in to what I was doing or who I was with. I don't like that.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
"...only having a discussion when you want to impose your view.."

Some people are like this. Entering a conversation with a specific goal, rather than keeping an open mind, is a bit like having sex with a goal of orgasm. You're always better off to keep an open mind. You might find experiences that are better than you had imagined.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Leeza, do you see the difference between: a) not assuming you want to cum and b) assuming you do not want to cum ?

If I know in advance that you want to cum, then I'll assume you mean it. If I don't know, but I am well aware that people are different, I don't assume anything.

Joe and Bob are going fishing today. Joe assumes it's not going to rain. Bob does not assume it's going to rain.

These are not the same thing. Joe is a wishful thinker, and Bob is a realist.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Whatever you say Outdoors. I noticed that you selectively addressed my comments. That's all I need to know.

"Or perhaps like only having a discussion when you want to impose your view; forget about learning anything or reconsidering how others may believe. Just declare that you won the argument."

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
Leeza, I don't assume the woman is expecting to cum, and I don't assume she is indifferent. There's no need to assume anything, since we can communicate.

I go through periods in which I only cum after 2 or 3 or 4 sessions; and there are spells when I cum every time. Part of the adventure and interest is in this uncertainty.

Though that may be hard for some to understand, it's the opposite of "only caring about oneself".

I have a theory that when you really love someone, the sex that feels best to you also feels best to your lover. When you change it up for the better, he or she also likes it more. And when either of us cums, it's satisfying for us both.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
" I'm beginning to wonder whether you really care about helping your sex partner cum; I definitely don't want to be with any guy who doesn't have the "goal" of making me cum, because to me that means he is only interested in himself."

I wouldn't make you do anything, if you aren't in the mood. As this thread should reveal to you, there are a lot of people who love sex and don't require an orgasm with every partner they experience.

For men, if we have more than one partner in an evening, it's unlikely we'll have an orgasm with each. Therefore it's disquieting to anticipate that a given partner will feel it's her duty to make me have an orgasm. Maybe I don't want to, just yet!

Some women also don't have the singleminded goal of having an orgasm, or 3, or 10. A man should understand that every woman is different.

A man may cum just because he thinks his playmate is insistent on it. His wife may be watching this and thinking, "I sure could have used that."

As I related earlier, I'm always looking forward to finishing with the Mrs. I apologize in advance, if that seems to be self centered.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Outdoors - OK, tell me honestly, how often do you have sex and not cum?

And, how often does your SO have sex and not cum?

You made a comment in another thread that you thought it wasn't as important for the woman to cum - to have that kind of assumption is horrible!

So maybe I won't cum every time, but I sure want the guy to try, and if he's assuming it's not that important for the woman, then I want to stay far away.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
I'm pretty sure I understand what Outdoors is saying.

It's not whether you win or lose, but how you play the game. You don't have to hit a home run to enjoy yourself.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19122 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 140   End
TOPIC: Can someone please answer this HARD question