Can someone please answer this HARD question : Swingers Discussion 2202901031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCan someone please answer this HARD question
TOPIC: Can someone please answer this HARD question
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 140   End
User Details are only visible to members.
3: He has zero sense of humor.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
The missus said last night she can't imagine what kind of orgasm women are having that they can get bunches of them. One takes her breath away, and she has to regroup on several levels. This takes time and energy.

She can still have sex, and in fact she likes it especially well afterward. It's just kind of passive on her end, softer. Buildup won't happen for a while.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"she let the orgasm happen"

A frequent play partner of mine is a "once and done" girl - when she has a full-on orgasm, she's basically lights out good night, and can't have sex again for a little bit.... while this is unusual, she's not the only case like this I've seen. Hence, she holds off because to "let it happen" is basically putting an end to it. Perhaps this is the case here?

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19141 posts)
Leeza, I apologize if the tone has come across wrong. I was earnestly trying to explain how I feel, and it would appear may be how others feel.

I won't insult you or anyone by telling you how "bright" someone else is, or how sexy, or whatever.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Relented: She didn't love what was happening, but the guy was so persistent, that she let the orgasm happen. I don't actually understand what a female orgasm is like, but it kinda made sense to me.

Later she said it was pretty close to "taking one for the team".

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Yeah I wondered what that was about.

Relented and faked?

Or does she hold off too?

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19141 posts)
Anyone else stuck on "relented and had an orgasm"?

why the word relented?

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Thanks Nic and Good - enjoyed your posts.

Must just learn to ignore, but to have someone like Outdoors preach to me, it's quite ridiculous.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
And Leeza, and everyone: I've not intended to insult anyone. Quite the contrary; I supposed maybe there had to be a caveat on "would never have sex for the sake of having sex". So you may think of it as inviting clarification. I assume you are not quite this simplistic.

Then again, if I'm not very bright, I may have miscalculated. It's a quandary.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Sorry to interrupt but...

"Joe and Bob are going fishing today. Joe assumes it's not going to rain. Bob does not assume it's going to rain.

These are not the same thing. Joe is a wishful thinker, and Bob is a realist."

Sounds to me like Bob watched the Weather Channel, and told Joe it wasn't supposed to rain. Since Joe didn't actually watch the Weather Channel (because the cable company raised the price so much he dropped it), he's assuming Bob is correct. Joe's fiscally conservative that way- let someone else pay and still reap the benefits.

In the mean time, the Mailman is doing both Joe and Bob's wives and they all three were able to cum. Joe and Bob don't catch a damn thing after a day of fishing, but they'll both catch something tonight. Seems the Mailman does more than deliver mail, and he doesn't wear protective gear- even when doing that skank over on 45th street who cums so hard she can rip a guy's dick right the hell off.

OK, so back to your discussion....

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 140   End
TOPIC: Can someone please answer this HARD question