Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Can someone please answer this HARD question
TOPIC: Can someone please answer this HARD question
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 140   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't fake it. Apparently quite a lot will though. There was a conversation about it, on here. If I remember correctly, it was mostly women, who have a hard time having orgasms. They faked it mainly because the guy just didn't understand he wasn't going to make her cum.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18002 posts)
The only time I can "relent" and have an orgasm is when I am mad at Mr Sav...sex isn't out of the question when I am mad but I'll be damned if I'm going to allow you to give me an orgasm lol...the bastard always makes me "relent" lol As for faking it, oh hell no. Frankly I rather enjoy you working "harder" lol. Worse case scenario is having to say "Are you about done there, I'm kinda bored" KIDDING...well maybe lol Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I am still having trouble with the phrase "relented and had to orgasm". Despite the efforts to explain that away, I find it troubling that: 1. she felt she must relent and have an orgasm 2. that she felt it was almost 'taking one for the team' 3. that she did not feel she could suggest 'something' else

How enjoyable could sex be if someone has to relent to having an orgasm?

How interested or attracted was she before having sex with this person that she felt she was almost taking one for the team? If she was taking one for the team, why bother?

How perceptive were you to your wife's situation that you couldn't suggest something else for the group to try since having an orgasm for you is not important?

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Strike out? Nah, pretty sure it was a grand slam.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12137 posts)
there are many kinds of orgasms, and they can result from many types of stimulation, but I will have to point out that I can't "relent" and have an orgasm just from nothing. And yes, I've had an orgasm or two w/o any touch at all. It's because my brain/mind and my pussy are connected (and no, I'm not a contortionist).

the only one who can get me out of my head has been my husband...with him I can let myself just feel and not think. And that makes for lots of orgasms, of all different intensities and durations.

But I will agree that there is one that turns me inside out and I feel like I'm on fire and during and after that one, I'll climb all over the guy and want him inside me right now, and I can't bear being touched more, it's that intense. I cannot remember the last time (if ever) that happened with a swing partner though. Maybe too much going on around me, or again, thinking too much.

I refuse to fake it. Why should I? Is that what is meant by relented? I can't imagine thinking, "Oh okay, this guy is certainly trying, oh well, I'll just go ahead and have an orgasm and get him off me..." That's what I'm hearing. Who would do that? Who COULD do that? I don't have that much control over my body that I can separate it up into sections like that.

There are times I cannot give myself an orgasm. And again, that's where I'm thinking too much (and kind of need a mechanical arm or something so I can let go of thinking about it). My husband, on the other hand (pun not intended), can usually get me off quickly, and has done so in the grocery store line by touching and circling a certain spot just above my elbow. It's very embarrassing, but it's also quite fun sometimes. It's that element of giving up control of yourself over to someone you love. Or trust. Or whom excites you.

And sometimes that's a bit difficult in a swing situation, but once I have anticipated the sex, my mind is already prepared to orgasm. Foreplay is awesome, and the sex itself is very satisfying. And if I have enough intellectual intercourse, then it may only take moments before orgasm. But I'll still want more. And give more.

And then there are the times the attraction level is so high that nothing much needs to be said, you can pull me into the bedroom, and insert your cock into me and I am quite happy from that too. But that's not a common thing to happen, and like I said, that attraction has to be stellar for that.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
"The missus said last night she can't imagine what kind of orgasm women are having that they can get bunches of them. One takes her breath away, and she has to regroup on several levels. This takes time and energy. "

Really ? Wow? I cum numerous times and I don't compare them to a women who only has one. My first one is the rush you get climbing the hill on the roller coaster, after that they're the mind blowing"Im going to die" kind until you hit the end of the line and all you really want to do is ride again.......Imagine that !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
good, why is the "Mr. Rogers" theme now stuck in my head? THAAAAANKS

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
But those were other people's ideas. Capitalist that I am, I just capitalized on them.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Nah your deceleration of independence slowing to a crawl made me laugh.

Your disembodied leg of a cow pumping water in a basement was hysterical.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
That's true. Nic almost strikes out, but he gets a foul tip here. I was born without any sense of humor whatsoever. Things just go whoosh right by me. Even though I love a good comedian, I just can't tell a joke, or even remember one, to save my life. I'm resigned to it.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 140   End
TOPIC: Can someone please answer this HARD question