Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Can someone please answer this HARD question
TOPIC: Can someone please answer this HARD question
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 140   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh, I am enjoying the forums immensely. I am learning oh so much!

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
"I was born without any sense of humor whatsoever. Things just go whoosh right by me."

Pffft. Just because your funniest stuff goes whoosh over other people's heads, doesn't mean it's not funny. 

I thought your post when someone misspelled cock ring was pretty good. One of my favorites was your observation (after one of Mickey's mangled attempts to say something, punctuated only by idiocy) that Planned Paragraphood was passing out free commas. THAT was funny. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Enjoy the forums, Sophia.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
If the OutDrone was the last man on earth, I would rather go completely sexless than let that thing touch me. In addition to being a monotonous drone like human that is evidently clueless about female sexuality, he's just hideous and a selfish fucker!

Nic was spot on!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
Why would I ask someone else about what you wrote. You wrote she relented and had an orgasm.

It was your choice to use the word relented. So, did that mean your wife was purposely holding back on having an orgasm and to punish the guy for being so bad she was tempted to take one for the team she forced herself to have an orgasm to end the ordeal?

Perhaps that is how you perceive it, but you did not write it that way.

Sometimes using big words to make a point to appear superior backfires.

Relented means: Abandon or mitigate a harsh intention or cruel treatment. (merriam-webster)

According to your use of the word, your wife was committing the harsh intention or cruel treatment and therefore had to relent (abandon or mitigate) and have an orgasm to put him out of his misery.

Oh to wield such power!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Sometimes we aren't in the most ideal situation, once we've started to play. In general, we can't really know beforehand exactly how it's gonna go.

The lovely Ms Kibbles shared this yesterday afternoon: "I can think back on times where I had an "O", but can't really say I was in to what I was doing or who I was with. I don't like that. "

Replying to this, I suggested my wife had "relented" to have an orgasm once. Perhaps, Sophia, you can inquire of Kibbs how it was for her.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
i havent needed to fake it with hubby, but most guys probably wouldnt know

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
I'm not really sure if I could fake it if I wanted to. I'm familiar enough with what different types of orgasms feel like, but I'm clueless as to what I'm doing when it happens. So, I'd be too scared of looking stupid or really phoney if it was obvious that that's what I was trying to do. I'm a great actress when it comes to funny surprises, I'm a lousy actress when it comes to something truly dishonest in an ugly way. I have to live with the person I see in the mirror.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
i have no problem cumming with my hubby, but i sometimes do with other guys. sometimes they just arent doing it for me, and if i know they arent going to make me cum i have, on occasion faked it just to end it.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
"They faked it mainly because the guy just didn't understand he wasn't going to make her cum."

It's rough for us girls who have trouble or can't at all and for guys who think all women can cum from sex. I don't care to have sex for hours with a guy who is waiting for me to cum first when I know damn well that it is not going to happen. They wonder what they are doing wrong, or what is wrong with me. I don't fake it, I just explain that I am one of 'those' girls, and hope they understand.

A guy once asked me if slow and gentle or rough and fast made me cum. I told him he can't make me cum from intercourse. He immediately lost interest.

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 140   End
TOPIC: Can someone please answer this HARD question