Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Can someone please answer this HARD question
TOPIC: Can someone please answer this HARD question
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 140   End
User Details are only visible to members.
just curious about the journey and destination comments. When I take a trip, I like to experience all the neat little places, feel the scenery, see the sites, taste the local flavors, enjoy those traveling with me, and enjoy the fun I encounter. I enjoy QUICK little trips, and longer trips, and old favorite trips, and new, unknown trips.

It is nice to have a destination in mind, but that does not mean that I need reach the destination if the journey has so many other adventures on the way.

Just my thoughts on that line that keeps coming up.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Sometimes it's about the journey and not the destination. Like when out hiking - stop and smell the roses and don't be in such a hurry to get to where you're going. Lot of fun doing that. :-)

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
oh. We don't stop between. A pause yes but not stop. Mainly because I orgasm very quickly and often.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
Ready for sex again, and possibly orgasm. Not uncommon for her to "O" twice in 20-30 minutes.

Duluth GA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
"She cums so quickly that she is usually ready again in a few minutes. "

not sure I understand your usage of "ready again" in this sentence ready to orgasm again? or ready to have sex again? I usually orgasm lightly very quickly, but I don't want a break in the action (well unless oops I took him over the edge with me, in which case a break might be needed) as they usually just build in intensity.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
Sophia so long as you keep your humor about it, every experience , even the bad ones can teach you something.....sometimes things you'd rather never have learned lol. Swinging is an on going education, no matter how much you know, how prepared you are something "new" is bound to happen to learn and grow from. If you're ok and he is ok the rest is unimportant.

Keep laughing , it only gets funnier.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
If a guy cums prematurely, I take it as a compliment and still enjoy our experience. If he doesn't cum at all, I don't take it personally. It could have been the alcohol, it could have been overstimulation, which can happen. It could have been he was focused on me (also a compliment). The fact is, sex has its complications. And as soon as everyone can understand that, the more fun we all will have.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(95 posts)
Mrs Sav,

Hubby and I have laughed a bunch of times when discussing some of this stuff that we have experienced so far. I tell him often "well, on the forum, someone said....."

He asked me why I spend so much time reading the forum? I told him that I can read the far right, the far left, and go with those in the middle as to what to expect, do, or whatever the case may be. It kinda proves we are not off the mark in our thoughts, actions, and well at times confused by what we see, hear, and experience.

I read him some of the posts that I found interesting and then of course this string of posts on this subject. He laughed when he heard some of the responses here, "we did that", "we never said that", "who the hell is being hostile", "wtf" are they talking about", "I agree with that".

We appear to be more laid back, drama free, and go with the flow than those who have been in the LS for a lot longer than us and claim be all those things and aren't. We have fun despite the many 'issues' we have run across in our short experience.

In fact, some of the experiences have boosted hubby's confidence ALOT! He can get it up, he can be actively participating throughout the entire play time, and make others very happy. If nothing else, he found his 'average' size is a bit better than most we have come across. And his wife refuses to complain, act hostile, or otherwise embarrass herself by embarrassing the other guys when things go down hill. I just seek advice from the forum afterwards!

We may have to expand our sexual horizons outside our community!

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I always try to hold off cumming until my female partner cums. I really prefer her to cum first, as that is a real turn on for me. If she can't "O", then I will go ahead. Call it chivalry or whatever, but I really want her to cum first.

My wife cums very quickly during sex, so that is not a problem. When she fucks another guy, they are usually amazed at how quickly she cums. Guys seem to like that. She cums so quickly that she is usually ready again in a few minutes.

Duluth GA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Sophia,

Take everything you hear with a grain of salt, much like all the pregnancy horror stories you hear. No one is going to share their great times but blab endlessly about the "drama" they've seen. Also remember if they are talking you as newbies about others they'd probably talk about you to others. Take the high road, listen politely until you can escape and forget it all. There is always one or 2 poison people at any gathering, they move from group to group feeding gossip and collecting it . If it takes gossiping and whining about how horrid things are, can be or might be I'd rather be a wall flower free to pursue my own adventures with those of my chose. I rarely trust the judgements of others, no matter how "helpfully" they were presented. Women are just freaky catty animals so busy playing one up on you they forget to have fun. As was mentioned , I have never heard this topic anywhere and I suspect it was one person fueling the fire to keep it going. What their agenda is I don't know...perhaps their hubby never cums lol.

Choose your friends carefully and your playmates more carefully by using your own instincts. Follow your gut reactions and you'll rarely go wrong.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 140   End
TOPIC: Can someone please answer this HARD question