Can one be to young for the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 397081011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCan one be to young for the lifestyle
TOPIC: Can one be to young for the lifestyle
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You can never be too young for the lifestyle. As long as you're legal.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
My ill spent youth wasn't wasted. I was. It wasn't.

Partied my ass off. Made it through professional school with enough functioning brain cells to end up doing well at my chosen profession.

That was back when drinking in college was facilitated. We had a bar on the campus! Imagine that now. The name for the health sciences bar? Synapse!

ahhh...my ill spent youth.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I've put a lot more thought into this after reading everyone's responses.

Age alone can't be the only factor in whether or not someone is fit for the lifestyle. Just because I'm 23 doesn't mean I'm less ready than some one 10 years older than me might be. We both happen to be very secure in our relationship with each other, and it just so happens that we enjoy seeing the other pleasure & be pleasured by someone else. There's not any jealousy in that at all, and has pulled us closer to each other every time we've shared that. But, on the other side of that, I see a lot of my friends in my age group who don't have the same security in themselves and in their relationships, and could not deal with the issues that might arise. But age isn't the only reason why it wouldn't work for them- maybe they have issues communicating or whatever. Maybe they haven't learned what works for them or what they really want out of a relationship. I can understand being a bit cautious around those types of people. Who wants to add any extra complications to fun?

To me, age falls right along the same lines as height, weight, hair color or whatever. Not everyone is looking for the same thing. But I don't think it's fair to say that people who are younger are not ready simply because they are younger.

Come on! Give the younguns a chance! We're not all young, dumb and full of cum. :)

Lisa

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Of course couple D's gonna have the least issues, because they've allready dealt with most swinging issues, even though they happen to be the youngest. But that's what this is about right? You're making the point not to judge on age alone. But this topic is about age alone, and though there are exceptions to every rule, here's my take, Couple A: Early 20s, met in highschool, both virgins, got pregnant, got married, and got bored, and started swingin. Couple B: Late 40s, met in early 20s, been friends ever since, both been married before, both raised kids, and after years of knowing each other as friends finally found themselves single at the same time, got together, got married, started explorin life together, built a house, created a bussiness, started a band, became nudists, and started swingin. Obviously couple B is goin to have the least issues. Most folks our age would prefer couple B, because the life they shared has cemented their relationship in a way that only life together can. We tend to feel that it takes a good 10 years together to really learn what bein a couple is all about. Now before all yous newlyweds flame me over that, jus wait till yas have 10+ good years together and ya'll understand what I'm sayin.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Longbeach,

Your forgiven only if when you come to Canada you come play my way.

-S.

Sherwood Park Canada
Username hidden
(46 posts)
We have always wanted to visit Canada... lol

Glassboro NJ
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Longbeachguy

Just bring them Canada. Legel age to drink is 19 or 18 depending on which province you go to.

-S

Sherwood Park Canada
Username hidden
(46 posts)
I'd say about the only age limit is age of consent. The reason I bring this up is that there is a couple in my area and the girl's only 18 and has been swinging for 2 years. You do the math and that means someone's been breaking the law.

Personally, I am not interested in someone so young. I remember the incessant drama that is the early 20s and man, did it suck. The fact that they haven't even hit that yet makes it shocking that they're swinging already.

I don't want to pass judgement, but the wife and I took years to build the level of trust that we needed. I meet lots of people and it seems the most mature and levelheaded are the older ones. Seems to be logical. Wisdom doesn't come from a vending machine or the internet, so it's still the same old try->fail->get up->try again differently procedure that it's always been for gaining wisdom.

The thought of anyone swinging at 16 sounds just so alien to me. Creeps me out, actually. Far from the stereotypical hetero male response of liking borderline illegal chicks, I found it very disturbing. I turned them down flat and that was the end of it. eww.

So I agree with most posted here saying it's a milestone that can be reached by an individual at any age, but I have to draw the line at at least 20. And I won't meet them unless they're 25. But I'm only 31. Ten years from now, the line will have moved with me to 35 so that I'm not fooling around with people who were six when I got married.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Well, I think all ages have issues.

I am amazed at how many people(mostly men) comment to their wives about having that illusive 3-some, both MFM and MFF. Yet, take these men out with their wives, have another man touch his wife and he's threw the roof.

Same can go with women. I have heard too many times "My man better not be looking at the girl, or there'll be hell to pay" Ugh Yet this same person then comments about the hot guy that just walked by.

Everyone has to look at who they are personally and decide what their limits are and be truthful to that. This is where most people fail. I think with age comes that understanding. As does experience. My husband and I have always been big flirts. Its what attracted me to him and seeing the joy he got out of making others feel attractive and special was definatly a turn on. But it was safe. 5yrs ago we would not have been "old" enough for this lifestyle. I was not secure in myself to actually share him. When we would talk about bringing others into our bed, we always liked the outcome, and he enjoyed hearing me never saying no. It was always someday. I knew then that I had to trust myself enough to trust him that we would be doing it for the right reasons. Finally, I figured out who I wanted to be and got the ball rolling into our new adventure and have enjoyed the ride so far. He on the other hand keeps asking where his wife was taken. My reply "I got ride of that old prude, never to be seen again." Looking forward to who I'll be in 10yrs.

Who knows, maybe others are just faster at finding who they are. If that is the case, immagine them in 10yrs.

Sherwood Park Canada
Username hidden
(46 posts)
we are 24 and 26 and been swinging since we were 19 and 23 we are more mature and experienced than mostof the older people in here but we get trashed becuase we are younger than the rest of the swingers it isnt fair to us

Hammond LA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 50   End
TOPIC: Can one be to young for the lifestyle