Can't we all just get along : Swingers Discussion 45962
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCan't we all just get along
TOPIC: Can't we all just get along
Created by: XFrequentC
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
The thing Zoe is talking about did take place in the forums.

The thing is I had the same thing happen to me. A small comment about over advertising got me slammed.

I totally defendsed myself with out saying anything bad of this same couple. I defends myself, beings as they do not know me personally.

This couple just doesn't have the courage to leave what they type. I noticed a little while after the incident they deleted every negative comment they posted. So I then looked like and ass talking to myself. So I removed my posts.

These forums are very helpful in learning alittle about the events and couples you plan on enjoying.

Every event isn't for everyone, everyone swings different but that's what this site is about. Being able to be yourself uninhibited by the limits of society in general.

Zoe they are just envious of how well you parties go off.

So keep up the good work. See ya Saturday !

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Well it actually was in a thread. The posters have now retracted their comments. They stated that their opinion wasn't this but that people who have met us say we come off snobby and that we think we are the king and queen of swinging. (Might i add this is not the case) I was upset by this because we go out of our way to talk to people, be nice, respectful, and friendly. Maybe because we don't f*ck everyone who offers. Lord only knows. I replied in private to their email and explained there was no reason for posting what they did.

I am shy when i first meet people, i don't approach people and maybe some take that as me being snobby but it isn't the case at all. I am shy bottom line. Also it takes a little time for me to adjust because i often times feel a little out of place due to my young age. I am as insecure as the next person and if that makes me snobby then so be it.

I just found the comment out of place and found it odd that they stressed they didn't feel this way but thought they were doing us a service to post that people seem to think this way of us.

It's ok though. This weekend i have the opportunity to make 400 new friends. So those of you going this weekend. PLEASE come over and say hi. If i pass you by and put my eyes down its because of my shyness. Once i get over the initial hump (hehehe) i'm fine and love to talk and get to know new people.

Thanks so much everyone. I didn't expect such a large response and i do appreciate it.

In general learn from what others say. I know i am going to try to more.

Kisses

Zoe

Mayfield PA

Username hidden
(910 posts)
Poly..... you are right that the situation Zoe was talking about apparently didn't happen on the forums. But, in the beginning of her post, she mentioned the bashing and name calling that has been done recently in forums. Zoe, I also feel that if someone is bashing you, or talking about you, it's bad taste. If these people don't even know you, don't let it get to you. Some have to belittle others to make themselves feel big (yeah, I know, high school crap). My suggestion would be not to fuel their fire. People usually leave others alone when they don't get a reaction (yeah... I learned that in high school too). It's okay to let it bother you, but it's giving them what they want when you show it bothers you. That brings another round of "insults and bashing" because they know it hits a raw spot.

Lora

ps. JUST MY OPINION

Pittston Township PA

Username hidden
(1142 posts)
I've decided, thanks to a thread I posted to, and just plain was insulted by a couple who is now blocked, that I don't have time for all this negativity.

We're here as a couple to meet other couples, and sometimes singles, and read the forum posts, because I learn a lot from them...I enjoy hearing other people's opinions...they might have a different take on things than me. Lately though, I've actually gotten mean-spirited emails on here regarding posts, and one accusing me of taking sides in an argument (which I rarely do unless I feel that someone is being attacked unjustifiably).

So here I am, hoping that the "negatives" will keep their opinions to themselves from now on, and we can get down to doing what we should have been doing all along....sex, perving profiles, more sex.....*WEG*

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Hey Zoe.Its a funny litttle place we all occupy here.Can only offer up this little thing . people who know you or will get to know you will know that its not the truth. The other thing, if they are picking on you they are leaving others alone, your being a martyr.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Zoe... I will agree with you that there has been alot of "baby name calling" and "high school bashing" going on lately. But as you said, it takes 2 to make it go out of control. Some are just posting their opinions, which may differ from the one who started the post. Then the original poster has to "defend" their opinion. That just makes things go back and forth, but to me, it makes the original poster seem to not be able to take constructive critisism.

Case and point, my topic on "what's going on here". I started the topic looking for others point of views, which I feel anyone who starts a post is looking for. I DID have people disagree with me. Did I think they were attacking me for my opinion and fight back with them? Ummm.... no. I handled the situation by LEARNING from others opinions.

So, I say there are alot of people who need to "mature" and learn that others do NOT have to be talked into changing their opinions. Just accept what others think and move on.

Lora

Pittston Township PA

Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Alright this is Zoe and i admit that i am not the one that does most of the posting on here. But come on people i am tired of all the bashing. Giving your opinion on a post is one thing but making a personal stab at another is just downright wrong. Now granted it gets out of control because one person starts it and then the person attacked feels the need to defend themselves and then everyone's friends get involved but doesn't it sound a little childish in the end. The start of my frustrations was caused by another couple who will go nameless because they said some not so night things about us. We have never attacked this couple or said anything negative about them. Why do people feel the need to be so negative. If you have something to say about someone that isn't nice just keep it to yourself and stay on subject of the thread.

Can't we all just get along?

Zoe, hurt and upset by pointless negative comments

Mayfield PA

Username hidden
(910 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Can't we all just get along