Camera during play time : Swingers Discussion 38080108
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCamera during play time
TOPIC: Camera during play time
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   8 to 17 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We're not the least bit camera shy, so we really don't care if other people take pics or video as long as they extend the courtesy of checking with us first and providing us with a copy of everything afterwards for us to add to our collection.

If anyone wants to use those pics on their profile or anywhere else, we're fine with that too as long as our faces are not visible. And of course we do the same for other people in our pics.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Not a good idea...some folks are friends today and who knows tomorrow. Pix never go away and can haunt you for life and sometimes pop up at the worst moments. Unless your work for Playboy avoid the pix during play time.

Erie PA
Username hidden
(75 posts)
If you know the people pretty well and ask beforehand, it's not a problem. And have veto power about posting any with yourself in them.

Actually sometimes the "Viewing parties" at the SA's house are almost as fun as the parties themselves.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Many of our friends/playmates are comfortable with camera/video before, during or after playtime. As long as the photographer respects the wishes of those who don't want to show their face and he/she doesn't get in the way of moving body parts, it would be ok with us:)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3329 posts)
I find that a ROOM lens works best for gangbangs.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
I was never camera shy and 95% of the time I'm taking the pictures and when I host a Gangbang I always have the video camera going. I always have permission to take video and the female always gets a copy for her and her husband to enjoy. I NEVER post any videos on the net and any video I take is secure from being seen by others.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
A series of pics exists of myself and another girl. As far as I am aware, she still has them. That's all.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
Depends on the people.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Only if everyone agrees and everyone gets to view and it's deleted at the end...

Just for you, SED

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8015 posts)
should have read..

NOT who he was married to.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   8 to 17 of 23   End
TOPIC: Camera during play time