Camera during play time : Swingers Discussion 380801011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCamera during play time
TOPIC: Camera during play time
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Many of our friends/playmates are comfortable with camera/video before, during or after playtime. As long as the photographer respects the wishes of those who don't want to show their face and he/she doesn't get in the way of moving body parts, it would be ok with us:)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3345 posts)
I find that a ROOM lens works best for gangbangs.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10798 posts)
I was never camera shy and 95% of the time I'm taking the pictures and when I host a Gangbang I always have the video camera going. I always have permission to take video and the female always gets a copy for her and her husband to enjoy. I NEVER post any videos on the net and any video I take is secure from being seen by others.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
A series of pics exists of myself and another girl. As far as I am aware, she still has them. That's all.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19137 posts)
Depends on the people.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Only if everyone agrees and everyone gets to view and it's deleted at the end...

Just for you, SED

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8016 posts)
should have read..

NOT who he was married to.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Just don't plan of being famous one day. smile.

I consented very early in my relationship with my husband. It was 8mm back then.

He was reviewing film with his assistant. All of a sudden starts a scene with my husband butt fucking a woman.. Who he was married to. The assistant was cool with it. He had mixed up the film.

Enough for me. I never let my face show. Now with tattoos..No way. smile.

YMMV

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We can go either way. Taking pics are a lot of fun though. I seem to be able to block it out well because I never notice pictures even being taken. The people we have been with that take pictures are the ones that get in the best position for the pictures. I have not experienced anyone stopping and posing for a picture either. It is all good as long as everyone is having fun.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Hi! We often run a vhs movie camera at parties we host. We just set it up on the tripod aimed at one of the beds, from an angle that is convenient and let it run. We get a good result, some great sections and some not, depending on angles of people in action, etc., but no distractions cause we don't move it around, etc. while having fun. We make it known that bed is a "video bed" and action on that particular bed is being taped, if you don't want to be taped play in another room, etc. If anyone who got into the movie wants a copy we send them one and thats it. You would be amazed how well these movies turn out, being filmed without anyone running the camera. We also allow snapshots of the action on the video bed, but only by those who have been getting filmed. We ask everyone to treat pics and video of us, as they would want us to treat their pics or video, meaning don''t post or share. Of course they can go ahead and do whatever they choose with them, we can't stop it. But think about it, we just trusted these folks enough to have sex with them, if we were wrong in trusting them, are the pictures really a primary worry for us? I don't think so! Anyway, thats how we handle pics and video, you do as you see fit, just remember the golden rule. "Respect all the desires, of all your partners, all the time, and everything works out great, everytime!" Bye!

Topeka KS
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: Camera during play time