Camera during play time : Swingers Discussion 38080
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCamera during play time
TOPIC: Camera during play time
Created by: wedou2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I like performing in front of a camera. I'd say 30-40% of the couples I've met, the hubby asks to at least snap a few photos which I have no problem with.

On other site I met a couple once, and the husband asked if he could record video of the encounter if he kept my face out of it and I agreed. That site always sent out spam a few times a week with things like "Look at the new single girls/guys/couples in your area!". One of them was "Look at these hot new member videos!". For some reason I actually clicked on it, and the first thing I see is a big thumbnail of me giving the wife a facial. I remember seeing it and thinking "Woah, that's me!".

The guy kept his word on not showing my face so I was fine with it. Can't say the same about his wife's though. :)

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
I had an exgirlfriend that loved to take lots of pics of us and we made an amazing video one night. we're not together anymore, still friends, but I dont have the pics anymore just the video and also gave her a copy of the video.

Quincy MA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
I photo or video all my fun !!!

Weirton WV
Username hidden
(32 posts)
I actually have some excellent stills from video done during a photo shoot I did at Wilkerson's Mill a long time ago. They're among the few shots I still have because the disc got corrupted. Unfortunately the photographer is now deceased and I doubt his widow would know how to even begin searching for a backup copy for me.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
Ditto what Kibbles said so well!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1017 posts)
We are very photo friendly. In fact, the majority of our pics have been taken by friends prior to going out to swing events. We haven't done video, & aren't sure if we would. We get too **into** sexual encounters & wouldn't want to wonder what part is being caught on camera. We feel the still shots are more easily censored than video with so much movement.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I'm completely cool with pics. Haven't done video, but I don't have a problem with it in theory. If I feel comfortable enough to have sex with someone and the types of conversations that usually happen before sex is agreed upon, then I should feel ok with pics, etc. If I don't trust someone any more than that, I'm certainly not going to fuck them. Besides, if I allow pics, I have some say in them, and get copies. On the other hand, if I said no, who is to say they wouldn't set up hidden cameras or something and take them anyway? I'd rather have some say/control over my image. I don't show my face clearly in my own public pics, but my frineds know they have my permission to show my face in their public pics. Outsiders wouldn't be looking for my image on someone else's profile, but on mine.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
We're not the least bit camera shy, so we really don't care if other people take pics or video as long as they extend the courtesy of checking with us first and providing us with a copy of everything afterwards for us to add to our collection.

If anyone wants to use those pics on their profile or anywhere else, we're fine with that too as long as our faces are not visible. And of course we do the same for other people in our pics.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
Not a good idea...some folks are friends today and who knows tomorrow. Pix never go away and can haunt you for life and sometimes pop up at the worst moments. Unless your work for Playboy avoid the pix during play time.

Erie PA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
If you know the people pretty well and ask beforehand, it's not a problem. And have veto power about posting any with yourself in them.

Actually sometimes the "Viewing parties" at the SA's house are almost as fun as the parties themselves.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7500 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Camera during play time