Calls From, Tele Marketers, What Do You Tell Them : Swingers Discussion 221176
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCalls From, Tele Marketers, What Do You Tell Them
TOPIC: Calls From, Tele Marketers, What Do You Tell Them
Created by: HavingFunTogether2113 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey, give me your home number and I'll call ya back when I finish what I'm doing!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8015 posts)
That's awful, VA, but I can see the humor in it.

My father-in-law died the year before Clinton ran for re-election. As a supporter of the Republican Party, he must have donated to them at some point, because we kept receiving funding appeals with a message on the outside of the envelope. Repeatedly I wrote "Deceased. Return to sender" and stuck the envelopes back in the mailbox, to no avail. The next and last appeal with "Will you help us beat Bill Clinton in November?" printed on it got "NO! I'M DEAD!!"

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8809 posts)
I just tell them that the people they are looking for moved :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
The husband of a former coworker of mine committed suicide (years ago), leaving her a widow at age 25 or so. She had to spend some time cleaning up his financial stuff.

One phone call got very frustrating when the operator didn't seem to understand that he was dead and couldn't come to the phone. This story is horrible and funny at the same time. Best I can remember it:

Op: Ma'am, I'll need to speak with your husband to get authorization for you to deal with his account. Her: I told you. He died last fall. Op: Ma'am, our protocols are very strict and our privacy policy is very clear. Without authorization from your husband I am unable to resolve anything. Her: How is that going to happen? He's DEAD. Op: Well unless he can speak on the phone he can get a power of attorney form signed online and send it to our office. Her: Are you not hearing me? He's dead. Op: Is he there with you right now? Her: No. I can go dig him up though. I don't think he'll be able to hear you. He doesn't have a head. Do you hear me? He blew his fucking head off. Do you still need to speak with him? Op: .............

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
The spelling of my name leads a lot of people to mispronounce it, so whenever we answer a call where they are butchering it, 9 times out of 10 it's a marketing call. CLICK!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8809 posts)
I feel horribly guilty...but I usually hang up on them. I used to try to be polite, but all they do is argue with you!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I never answer my home phone- they can leave a message, or not. Anyone I need to talk to has my cell phone number.

yes this is how we are too.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2041 posts)
If it wasn't for fucking Morons, we'd have nothing to do in these fora!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"And yes, she is a MILF - Moron I'd Like to Fuck

Exactly what I meant. I love a fucking Moron.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
"Does she offer any purgative products?"

She sells sea shells and all sorts of other products. I'm sure she can hook you up. Do you have something stuck in your rectum? Or do you suffer from Mucoid plaque?

And yes, she is a MILF - Moron I'd Like to Fuck.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
TOPIC: Calls From, Tele Marketers, What Do You Tell Them