CPL Drama, how to handle : Swingers Discussion 217198
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCPL Drama, how to handle
TOPIC: CPL Drama, how to handle
Created by: hotirish4U
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok. We contacted a local cpl a year ago. First meet, the husband was all for playing; so we went back to their place. A good time was had by all...... We became FWB with them: They have come our timeshare in the Florida Keys, we have shared holidays, etc. We even went out with them on NYE of this year; only to be told that the husband was not feeling well (although he was up for going to b strip club after dinner) and they went home. Come to find out, the husband has been cheating on his wife, and she found out!! This guy thinks that being in the LS gives him free range to do whatever he pleases; and that his wife should put up with it!! BTW, they are now separating, etc. What part of NO Drama do people understand?? Guess, we shouldn't have become vanilla friends with them, because we really CARE about the wife and are helping her though this mess. We are going to help her move, etc. because we are friends with her. She does not want to be in the LS anymore, which we can't blame her! Has anyone else had this happen to them? Where one partner goes off the deep and uses he LS for their own manipulation? We are not leery of becoming friends with anyone else because of it. It's a shame, because we enjoy doing vanilla activities with people. Also, the husband's not wanting to "play" the last couple of times we went out with them, really hurt MY (female half) ego!!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL! Only you.

Allenhurst NJ

Username hidden
(16378 posts)
"Thank you Mr.T. "

hahaha! I pity the fool.....

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16703 posts)
p.s. (I'm so rude!)

Thank you Mr.T.

Allenhurst NJ

Username hidden
(16378 posts)
That tells you exactly what I think of it, in one side of the brain, out the butthole ;)

Allenhurst NJ

Username hidden
(16378 posts)
For Sed. :-)

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3199 posts)
"In all seriousness - are you even a real swinger profile, or do you just keep this profile for the fun of relocating it to funny names for places?

What are you here for? Did you really pay for a membership just to goof off with it?"

I'm here to fuck around, just like everyone else!

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina

Username hidden
(467 posts)
Thank you all for your inputs! I, Mrs, really appreciate it! Just have to take the good with the bad. But, now I have some red flags to look for...... We are meeting up with another FWB cpl down in Hollywood this coming weekend. They are such a pleasure and are strong in their relationship. Going to have some good times with them!

Cocoa FL

Username hidden
(218 posts)
I've got to imagine that statisticly swingers are no different than the vanilla couples out there in that roughly 50% of them will end up getting divorced.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1408 posts)
VA, yes, they fed off the drama, both of them. I don't understand that.

There will always be drama couples, singles. Luckily, we haven't had friends of late who fall into those traps. I think it comes with honesty, seriously. Honesty, confidence, commitment, and open communication with your spouse. And with whom you play sexually.

Maybe bc we're "older," but we have no time or inclination for pettiness and for "get even" games and drama. I just feel it's a maturity thing with some people.

G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7268 posts)
We've become leery. We've had so many couples that we were friends with end up splitting.

It's a catch 22. We really enjoy swinging with couples we like enough to be friends with in the vanilla world, but we're a little shell-shocked at how many have ended up divorced.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16703 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: CPL Drama, how to handle