CLASSIC! - He gets an A for originality : Swingers Discussion 42127
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCLASSIC! - He gets an A for originality
TOPIC: CLASSIC! - He gets an A for originality
Created by: XFrequentC
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
DAMN! That made me LAUGH! Now that was original all right. They must think we're a bunch of dumb bunnies to try something like that... LOL

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(366 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
This is an actual conversation that ook place about 5 minutes ago. The only thing changed is we took out some names:

XXXXXXXXXXX: 38/f/orefield here Craig & Zoe: Hello? XXXXXXXXXXX: 38/f/orefield what u lookin for and when Craig & Zoe: well... let me ask you a few things first... are you part of a couple? XXXXXXXXXXX: no Craig & Zoe: Oh... <perk> are you Bi? XXXXXXXXXXX: yes Craig & Zoe: Have you met with any couples in the past? XXXXXXXXXXX: no Craig & Zoe: are you a member of any "swing" sites? Like XXX, SLS, XXXXXX, XXX, etc? XXXXXXXXXXX: no Craig & Zoe: So ... let me ask you... what is it you're looking for? XXXXXXXXXXX: sex Craig & Zoe: Well, we could have figured that... but did you have any preconceived ideas? XXXXXXXXXXX: no Craig & Zoe: ok... well... Do you have a photo of yourself you wouldn't mind sending? XXXXXXXXXXX: yes Craig & Zoe: great Craig & Zoe: Do you have a G rated photo of yourself? XXXXXXXXXXX: yes XXXXXXXXXXX: but there all posing shots my ex hubby was a photographer Craig & Zoe: that's fine XXXXXXXXXXX: sent XXXXXXXXXXX: i only have one thing Craig & Zoe: and that is? XXXXXXXXXXX: i am also looking for a married couple to seduce my son XXXXXXXXXXX: first Craig & Zoe: While you're there?!? XXXXXXXXXXX: no XXXXXXXXXXX: i dont want him to know i know anything about it Craig & Zoe: so then how did you perpose this would happen? XXXXXXXXXXX: well i can get him to a place by tellin him to pick something up for me Craig & Zoe: oh, so we're just supposed to meet him there without seeing a photo or talking to him first? XXXXXXXXXXX: i have his prom pic Craig & Zoe: send it Craig & Zoe: Does he have an XXXXX screen name? XXXXXXXXXXX: no he dont XXXXXXXXXXX: sent Craig & Zoe: Does he live with you? XXXXXXXXXXX: yes Craig & Zoe: So can we meet with you first to talk about it an verify that you're real? XXXXXXXXXXX: no Craig & Zoe: LOL XXXXXXXXXXX: im real trust me XXXXXXXXXXX: when he tells me what he did that nite ill know that u are real Craig & Zoe: well, of course you're real ... why in the world would we think that you're not? XXXXXXXXXXX: Could you meet him tonight Craig & Zoe: Oh... wait... it could be the zillion things you've said from the start of this conversation that tiped us off right away... BTW, thanks for the photo.. now we know who to avoid XXXXXXXXXXX: signed off at 5:52 PM

Mayfield PA

Username hidden
(910 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: CLASSIC! - He gets an A for originality