Butt sex : Swingers Discussion 2034021061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumButt sex
TOPIC: Butt sex
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   61 to 70 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The human finger is one of the germiest things you could ever want to have put in your body. So said the guy who was shoving his cock in me ,but hey, he was right ;)

So what was the Drs reaction to your story?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I can attest that no matter how much you enjoy anal, its not worth an injury. I had an internal tear from being fingered. You dont know it at the time but by day three it was so infected that I was in the ER, on IV morphine, and in so much agony that they couldn't examine me. The Drs were discussing completely sedating me and taking me to the OR for an exploratory exam but finally decided to first assume that I had a tear and treat for an infection. Boy was it "fun" to tell Dr after Dr about my anal activities... I was on two of the strongest antibiotics they prescribe for two weeks, vicodin for the pain for about 10 days, and was so sick that I could barely move for about a week and felt the overall effects of such a severe infection for about 6 weeks. Needless to say, it was a long time before I allowed anything in my ass again and I'll never let another finger!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Well geesh we can't have that now can we. Finding a dress I like is hard enough, never mind matching depends!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
not only that, you stretch your sphincter muscle out you will be pooping all over your damn self lol

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
* check Shelly!!

Double anal? No way in hell... I try that you will see me scooting my ass across the floor like a dog.. Oucheeee-mama

DP perhaps , but that is a different subject all together

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
When I let someone go there you know I have full trust in that person and I am so horny need that anal orgasm to push me over.

However at the Club one night saw a Double Anal Penetration.. I just walked away.. going NO WAY OUCH!!

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1004 posts)
Coco rum please

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I need to go purchase a butt ton of Tequila :D

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
and yes, it was fucking nuts.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
i like mine just fine :0).

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   61 to 70 of 144   End
TOPIC: Butt sex