Butt sex : Swingers Discussion 20340210121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumButt sex
TOPIC: Butt sex
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   121 to 130 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And unfortunately, She, I was speaking from experience! Needless to say, THAT night was cut short rather quickly! .... one other thing I learned very early on about anal... if you are with a husband (as opposed to a SM) check with the wife first to make sure it is ok! We have come across a few who, because they will not have anal with their husbands, they don't want their husbands to share that experience with anyone else either (understandable, and completely in their call). We play in separate rooms so I learned that the hard way...not thinking anything of it I mentioned it in conversation with a wife. She was not happy because HE knew he wasn't allowed to do that! I felt awful...

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
ugh, a guy who doesn't have a clue can ruin the experience immediately!

Oh for sure! That is my biggest fear , to have some guy try something I was not prepared to do. You just cant stick it in and think it feels good hahaha no no no Do it the wrong way to me , I am going to put a hurtin on your ass!!! You can count on it :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I am one that loves anal...with the "right" man who knows what he is doing. By "right", yes, I mean size.... too thick, and it's a no for me... hence, it is not something I do with Mr. Frnz often. And as far as knowing what they are doing... ugh, a guy who doesn't have a clue can ruin the experience immediately! Fortunately, the man of the couple we are regular playmates with is perfect! Perfect size, and oh my does he know what he is doing! I ask for it often, and he never hesitates to oblige :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
Hmmm

Butt sex with SHE, what a pleasant visual!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8015 posts)
i fucking love toys. I am one for efficiency. I can orgasm a few times quick, easy with no mess? Hell to the yeah lol

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Anal or vaginal with a toy is not the same as the real deal. I will take the real deal anytime.

As for playing with toys, I do not enjoy them like I did years ago. Using them on other people is a different story. ( Meaning ladies NOT men ...ew no thanks)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I dunno. I have been told that guys who are not thick feel better....maybe it is just because with Jay, who I will admit...he has a thick one...it hurts like hell. Its like OMG women seriously enjoy this, it feels like you are ripping my ass out. So some guys are like he is just too thick, thinner cock'd guys work better for anal. But then I think whatev, he is just trying to talk my ass into something haha

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
He's busy with the farting rhinoceroses.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19101 posts)
My butt is a no go for any type of play."

FUCK! I have a strap on that had your name on it. So much for that idea!!

I'm kidding, btw

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Va, check with ZZ. He's probably willing.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   121 to 130 of 144   End
TOPIC: Butt sex