Butt sex : Swingers Discussion 20340210111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumButt sex
TOPIC: Butt sex
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   111 to 120 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
oooh y'all. I would never stick my body in any holding area of poop lol. A guy asked me once. I said ummm you better be talking about your Mama sticking her finger in your ass....honey, I am not sticking my clean ass finger anywhere near anyone's shit hole LOL

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I told y'all before. Ass or no ass, I never worry about Jay leaving. Once any female spends an hour with our kids.....fuck THAT, she would send all their asses packing. And I'd give them sugar before their visit lol

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
OK that settles it... next time I see Mrs. Sexus I'm hitting her up for some buttsex!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
well said, She, and we are of the same mindset on that.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7444 posts)
Absolutely agree with you both! I just wish all wives we encountered were as open minded and confident....nothing I hate more than "tip toeing" around worrying that I'm doing something wrong. At the first sign of that, we run the other direction! We are very fortunate right now though to have a truly wonderful couple that we see often! ... ok, back on topic... butt sex! :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
I love to see my husband enjoy himself to the max. There are things I can not physically do with him, that other ladies can. Why would I ask my husband not do that with others? How fair is that? I can see why some might be jealous if another can give their spouse pleasure that they can not. He goes home with me at the end of the night not the other person. Seeing him come home happier then when he left is wonderful.This is for fun.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
i just dont see it as my place to tell another grown ass woman what she can or cannot do with HER body. And I dont believe I own my husband's body. BUT like I have said before, I am MUCH more poly minded thinking vs. monogamous thinking. I dont know. I won't lie and say I have not felt jealous and threatened by other women. I'd be a hypocrite if I said that. But for me, its more her personality vs. her looks. I LOVE seeing him with a sexy woman. I don't like seeing him with someone I consider to be a bitch.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I guess its like a lot of things in this LS... everyone has their own rules and preferences... I'm with you though Lost, I have no issue with what Mr Frnz does with other, just because I generally won't give HIM my ass doesn't mean he can't enjoy that experience with others. But I have found that line of thinking puts us in the minority.

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
Uhhhh, I have experience and my baby has no issue with me doing it to another.

She just thinks I'm too thick for her!

There have been women in the past when I was single that only wanted anal because vaginal was for hubby! Surprise, Surprise!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8069 posts)
frnz, very good point.....yes, you are correct. With us, I do not care. I don't do it, but who am I to tell another woman what to do with her body. Others don't see it that way hahahahaha. They do not like the idea of another woman doing something they dont do. I'm like hey, its your ass not mine lol

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   111 to 120 of 144   End
TOPIC: Butt sex