Butt sex : Swingers Discussion 2034021051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumButt sex
TOPIC: Butt sex
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forums, oh bearer of the funniest profile name I have heard in... well, ever....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19062 posts)
Melvin posted earlier in this thread asking how any straight male could enjoy anal sex (or something along those lines). As a straight male, I thoroughly enjoy anal stimulation, either by myself or with Miss Vicious. The prostate is the male G-spot and once you've had an over-the-top orgasm from it, you'll never ask that question again. Though I don't expect to change the perception of a stereotypical straight male. Just because I enjoy anal sex doesn't mean I have to have anal sex with another man, nor would I ever, because I am not attracted to men, period.

Holly posted about anal tears...NOT FUN AT ALL! One night I came home from the bar all hammered, fucked myself with God knows what (seriously don't remember, I was that far gone), and the next day I couldn't sit down or stand up without excruciating pain, and you are right that your pride means nothing compared to personal well-being. I was embarrassed to have to explain to the nurses and doctors what had happened, but they all seemed pretty nonchalant about it, like it was an everyday occurrence for them. Anyways, ever since that episode I've been more comfortable telling people about the enjoyment I get from anal stimulation, which feels like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. I used to be ashamed of myself for doing it, but now I embrace it and accept that it's just part of who I am.

And one last note, I agree with the several women who posted that the male performing the act on the female must have experience with what their doing in that area, ESPECIALLY for women who are trying it for the first time. The first experience will in most cases make or break their viewpoint on anal sex for the rest of their life.

Butler PA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I had to have a physical about 6 months after my vasectomy, and about 5 months after getting pierced. My doctor looked at the the hoop, and asked what it was about, I simply told him I had it done to remind my wife I had the vasectomy. he laughed and said most men just buy a sports car when they go through thier midlife crisis.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
they are supposed to, but from what i am told not many are. They push their judeo christian monogamist views. And its not only me, I know 2 other people who saw therapists and said they received similar preaching sessions on the evil of all things polyamory and non monogamous.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Hey...Wanna do the nasty?

Just askin...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8013 posts)
Arent therapists suppose to be openmided?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
fuck. I dont know whether to say I'm happy for you or sorry about that? lol. I feel you though. My gyn knows that I am not monogamous, for the wise reasons you gave. He is super cool though. When I went to a therapist about my relationship with my dad though.....I happened to mention this in passing, being non sexually monogamous in my marriage. That crazy bitch went all jesus on me and gave me a sermon hahaha

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"So what was the Drs reaction to your story?"

Well, considering I had to tell them that he fingered my ass for over an hour, most kept looking down to write their notes and avoided eye contact. One told me "the rectum isn't meant for that kind of prolonged activity. it doesn't stretch like the vagina." I then had to tell them that about 36 hours later I tried to have anal sex and had to stop him because it was "uncomfortable." Every freakin Dr then said "and that was with the same partner?" "Um, no" as I blushed... Then they'd ask "and it was unusual for anal sex to be uncomfortable?" "Um, yes" as i blushed some more...

My friend said "I can't believe you told them all that!" but I was in sooo much pain that I wanted the appropriate diagnosis, period. Pride means nothing compared to my overall health and well-being.

I suppose the real irony is that I swear that hour or so session of anal fingering was honestly one of the most erotic and intense experiences I've had. This guy was a natural and skilled Dom who took me to a place of submission to him and the pleasure that I had never experienced before or since.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Brings a whole new meaning to 'Pain in the Ass'...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
damn holly, im writing that down for the next time i say NO!!! leave my ass alone lol. Glad you are okay.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 144   End
TOPIC: Butt sex