Busted! Are you being watched : Swingers Discussion 44762
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBusted! Are you being watched
TOPIC: Busted! Are you being watched
Created by: thrillseekers4you The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Not to mention the CA one is a town and the NC one is a military installation. Thrills, now you know Bacchus is from SC and was stationed on Pope AFB adjacent to Ft. Bragg. But trust me, the cliffs of Ft. Bragg in CA far exceed in beauty the sandhills and scrub pines of Fayetteville, NC although we were very happy there.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Ah yes Licks, but Ft. Bragg, CA is SO beautiful. Not to be confused with Ft Bragg, NC which is decidely NOT beautiful.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Oops, just realized I didn't answer Perfect. It didn't take long. Our attorney is also an extremely close friend. Insurance law is his professional corporation's specialty. But they represent us in many things due to the friendship and our bill is usually a case of great Scotch or wine or my consulting services.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
They can't Poly and this is one of the things our attorney wrote in a letter to both the insurance company and Ralph's demanding an apology. We entertain a tremendous amount. Wine is also our hostess gift of choice. (other than for those that don't like wine) We'd also both just had annual physicals and had very healthy liver functions. When we pitched a fit, we found out the clearing house also kept records of tobacco purchase but I had disclosed that on the application form and fully expected a higher rate due to that. We go through frequent and thorough background checks and so this arbitrary listing sent us through the roof. Moral of the story, read the fine print before you sign up for any frequent buyer program, because many sell your personal information all over creation.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
We've lived our whole adult life without privacy act rights so we don't think about it much. But here's one that blew us away when it happened to us. Some years ago when we built a new house and had applied for mortgage life insurance the underwriter came back with a higher rate than originally quoted. When we questioned why, we were informed that we had been identified at high risk for alcohol related illnesses. We were so pissed and shocked we determined to get to the bottom of it. Here's what it was: This insurance company used an information clearing house that Ralph's Grocery stores sold it's customer savings card information to. This insurance rate was based on what was considered higher than average wine club purchases. We pitched a fit and the rate was changed but we used a different company and quit shopping at Ralph's.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
EZ pass saves me $3.20/work day. The down side.. They know exactly where your car is/was at a given time.

There are cameras at the EZ-pass lanes. I always hide my face. I don't like the idea of being photographed, put in a data base etc.

EZ-pass is great for going North. NO toll stops or change to deal with. You trade a huge amount of privacy for convenience.

I tell folks signing the HIPPA document that it really says, “You have no real privacy. That the federal government can and will at any time violate your wished for privacy.” NO ONE thinks I’m playing. They know the real deal. No such thing.

The Patriot act is the next thing.. no rights what so ever.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
You are also being watched RT with cameras everywhere. I assume I'm being videotaped at work. Every scratch, adjusement, pick of my nose is recorded.

It's not just Email. You have no privacy at work. Do assume you do. You won't be disappointed.

No Mischief at work.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
If I don't clean my act up by then, I'd just rather have myself quit. That way I wouldn't have to pay myself unemployment!

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(200 posts)
Should I just turn myself in? . . . to myself. Maybe I should put myself on supsension; that'll teach me! :)

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(200 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Busted! Are you being watched