Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Bracketology
TOPIC: Bracketology
Created by: valovers703
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK, folks, I need help filling out my bracket sheet for the office pool. I always have trouble with the 1st round upsets. Help me out here, please!

Who will be the upset winners in the 1st round?

I do have Duke, U. Conn., UCLA, and Boston College in the Final Four, with Duke & Conn. playing for the championship, and Conn. winning it all.

Help me with the 1st round upsets!!!

Jim

1 to 9 of 9
User Details are only visible to members.
thanks, renee. I have the 'Cuse going down in round 2, falling to LSU.

And, by the way, I WENT to S.U.!!!!

Jim

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
ummmm jim......i did give you my 2 cents :) they are sleepers, watch out...renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
I picked 2 of those same upsets - So. Illinois over West Virginia and Montana over Nevada.

I've also got UNC-Wilmington over George Washington (9 over 8), Bradley over Kansas (13 over 4), Wisconsin-Milwaukee over Oklahoma (11 over 6), and UAB over Kentucky (9 over 8).

It should be interesting . . .

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
a 15 v 2 upset. Winthrop over Tenn. a 14 v 2 upset So. Ala over Florida a 13 v 4 Upset Xavier over Gonzaga a 12 v 5 upset Montana over Nevada a 11 v 6 upset So. Ill over WV a 10 v 7 upset Seton Hall over Wichita St.

Good Luck

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(1444 posts)
OK, after about 8 different tries, I have finally filled out my bracket sheet for the men's NCAA basketball tournament - no thanks to all of you, since nobody offered me any help on which lower-seeded teams would pull the upsets.

So far, I've predicted perfectly - I picked Monmouth to beat Hampton last night and they did.

Jim :-))

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
stay away from some of the top teams.no teams are really strong and can be knocked off ,tough year to call.The teams with no depth will be the first to go.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
funny dooode.......i was the boy my dad never had....watched all sports with him, now that i am 1200 miles away we still talk sports, i read yahoo to keep up for his sake. so here is the upset, look out for Syracuse orangemen. they were in last place in their conference, big east i still think, and won 4 in a row to win conference title. they are on a roll. they are rank 15 in the south east, i do believe. i hope i remembered everything he told me. :) so look out for them. renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
That's why they call it "March Madness!"

Jim

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
OK, folks, I need help filling out my bracket sheet for the office pool. I always have trouble with the 1st round upsets. Help me out here, please!

Who will be the upset winners in the 1st round?

I do have Duke, U. Conn., UCLA, and Boston College in the Final Four, with Duke & Conn. playing for the championship, and Conn. winning it all.

Help me with the 1st round upsets!!!

Jim

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
1 to 9 of 9
TOPIC: Bracketology
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.