Books : Swingers Discussion 43084101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBooks
TOPIC: Books
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Name memorable books left an impact on you.

"The New Testament" "The Road Less Traveled" Nancy Friday's interviews & "Fear of flying" (when 15) "Go ask Alice" (when 15) "Ecclesiastics" "There is nothing new under the sun." "The Natural Mind" Dr. Andrew Weil "Alive" (as a teen) "Charlotte's Web" (pre-teen) "PDR" (when 15-16) "The Ethical Slut" "A Charlie Brown Christmas" I loved the little pine tree. "The Coming Plague"

Name a book that you can read again and again,

"Narcotics Anonymous' Basic Text: "PIKAL" Alexander Shulgin (MY HERO!) "TIKAL" is equally interesting. "World Atlas" new or old "The Hot Zone" "OH, The Places You Go" Dr. Seuss. (Given as graduation presents w/money inside)

Name a book that turned you on

"Exit to Eden" Anne Rampling. Penthouse forums until I re-enacted them (by 22) These are the one's that come to mind easily. Interesting the books I read when younger are very well represented. I have a MAJOR book fetish. My home is filled with them. You can learn a lot by scanning the titles in people's homes.

Mischief (hid as a child in books)

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Memorable book than made an impact: A Sand County Almanac by Aldo Leopold.

Book I can read over and over: The Old Man and the Boy by Robert Ruark.

Book that caused masturbation: None, but the letters to Penthouse or Forum Magazine used to do it for me. That was before we started swinging. Now those letters seem so TAME! ROFL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Executive Dicision " Tom Clancy" Read it four times.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Name a memorable book one that left an impact on you: My grandmother's diaries. She didn't miss a day between the ages of 14 and 88.

Name a book that you can read again and again(should read "have to read again and again"): Haynes Repair Manual - Dodge Pick-ups 1974 thru 1993; by choice would be the Xanth series by Piers Anthony.

Name a book that turned you on and made you want to run to the nearst bathroom to masturbate: Last year's anniversay card from hubby :)

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
Memorable: The Harry Potter books ( Has brought the whole family together reading them)

Read over and over: Anne McCaffreys "Dragonriders of Pern" books. ( first book that got my mind hooked )

Running to bathroom: none.... Yet

Mr. Gump

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(961 posts)
Memorable Book The Road Less Travelled by M. Scott Peck Read and read and... The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon, The Camulod/Arthurian Series by Jack Whyte Masturbation Material Exit to Eden by Anne Rampling (Rice)

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Books