Book Club : Swingers Discussion 212747
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBook Club
TOPIC: Book Club
Created by: SJANIMEFAN
Original Starting post for this thread:
I really enjoyed 50 Shades, not for the S&M but the erotica and the story combination. So, I was wondering if anyone can recommend a novel that is written the same way that includes Swinging instead of S&M?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
FunAhoy reads a post below and rolls his eyes. He smiles a quizzical smile and wonders about some people.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Robert then wakes up from daydreaming and goes back to watching the metal rust at his job.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
Robert glances to sjanimefan from across the Internet with his brown eyes. He smiles as he reads your wanted ad and approaches.

You instantly notice his five foot six inches high, his day old ruff and the after business dress. Robert sits across the table from you and folds his hands on top of the table."Buy me a copy of this fifty shades and I'll see what I can do about writing you fifty shades of swinging." he pulls out a white card with only a number written on it. "Think about it." Robert stands and leaves the thread accompanied by two a set of twin twenty something women wearing nothing but matching ruby red and black backless dresses.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7261 posts)
and both of those authors write MUCH better then the woman who wrote 50 shades.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
not really swinging but Lora Leigh and Myra Banks both write erotica with one woman with 3 or 4 men.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
I really enjoyed 50 Shades, not for the S&M but the erotica and the story combination. So, I was wondering if anyone can recommend a novel that is written the same way that includes Swinging instead of S&M?

Mullica Hill NJ
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Book Club