Body Part of the Week : Swingers Discussion 63422108491
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBody Part of the Week
TOPIC: Body Part of the Week
GoTo Page: Less ... 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 ... More 
Start   8491 to 8500 of 9379   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't think this many people have ever participated before. It is crazy seeing all these eyes. I love it!

-s

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I agree lol Makes me want to do cowgirl hat week ALL over again lol

great pics folks

joan*

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(7752 posts)
(mouth agape) wow SLO that is quite an amazing default!

Grantham NH

Username hidden
(1470 posts)
Yeah.. I think teeth with lips included are a better idea.. without the lips they make me think of a growling dog with teeth bared.... yikes!!! LOL... Lookin forward to that week.... smilin lips are what we like to see!!Mrs Rockin and lickin her lips........... ;)

Old Town FL

Username hidden
(412 posts)
Thanks S* I've added teeth to lip week as I think it might be scary just having teeth pics. Plus some guys? dislike teeth lol

Pictures change "usually" midnight Saturday/SUnday mornings lol. Some get very excited and post earlier.

eye week Gift Wrapping week Hands/fingers/nails/gloves Tattoo week/piercings Request week New Years Pics : ) Photo Shopped pics/Funny face pics (fun house style pics) re do fetish week Calfs/Thighs/Legs Nips Only Valentines week,,, any way you like it,, heart, choc, red, whatever....

then we re-start the list..

butts... t*ts camel toe ( Is there such a thing as a sexy camel toe?) public nude semi-nude pics feet/shoe/boot pics face/lip/teeth pics t/tease shirts stocking/pantyhose pics/Socks pic requests : ) who would you like to see whom and how... Guess the body part week fetish week Shower pics Tee/tease shirt week (So nice we do it twice!) Costume week (Should be close to Halloween time by then.) Fun with Food week Proper use of Office tools Booby beach shots... First thing in the morning shots Cowboy/girl hat week

Keep those suggestions coming*

enjoy* joan*

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(7752 posts)
" what day of the week does the "part" or perhaps "topic" change? "

Any point over the weekend has been the norm.

-s

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Some guy's nipples you couldn't tell from a woman's nipple.... that would be fun to guess who is who....LOL!

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I'll fill in when Joan is not here.

From earleir in the thread:

Costume week Proper use of Office tools Booby beach shots... First thing in the morning shots Cowboy/girl hat eye week

-------We are here now--------

Hands/fingers/nails/gloves Gift Wrapping week Tattoo week Request week New Years Pics : ) Photo Shopped pics (fun house style pics) re do fetish week We will fill in a few weeks and then....approx beginning of Feb we will naturally have : ) Valentines week,,, any way you like it,, heart, choc, red, whatever.... Teeth week Aerola week

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I have enjoyed eye week. Very interesting....some are verrrrry scary.

I want to put in a nomination for areola week (not boobs) but just one big brown eye starring at you....

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Echo, sweetie, any chance of you heading south....say, sometime in May? I'd love to see the bod that goes with those eyes! Drool. lol S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 ... More 
Start   8491 to 8500 of 9379   End
TOPIC: Body Part of the Week