Body Part of the Week : Swingers Discussion 63422108482
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBody Part of the Week
TOPIC: Body Part of the Week
GoTo Page: Less ... 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 ... More 
Start   8482 to 8491 of 9249   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome Shelikes and nice pic : ) I think most of us take 15 and pray one or two get posted I think thats half the fun of the game or maybe the challenge lol

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
Seems too soon for another Tease / T shirt week? do we push it back? Seems like just yesterday.....

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
wow we have really covered alot of pics already and we have had many HOT/Great/Creative pics so as a reminder...

butts... t*ts camel toe ( Is there such a thing as a sexy camel toe?) public nude semi-nude pics feet/shoe/boot pics face/lip pics stocking/pantyhose pics face/lip pics t-shirts stocking/pantyhose pics/Socks pic requests : ) who would you like to see whom and how... Guess the body part week

fetish week is where we re now...

Sunday starts.... Shower pics Tee/tease shirt week Costume week (Should be close to Halloween time by then) Fun with Food week Proper use of Office tools Booby beach shots... First thing in the morning shots Cowboy/girl hat eye week Hands/fingers/nails/gloves Tattoo week Gift Wrapping week (approx 2nd week Dec) Request week New Years Pics : ) Photo Shopped pics (fun house style pics) re do fetish week We will fill in a few weeks and then....approx beginning of Feb we will naturally have : ) Valentines week,,, any way you like it,, heart, choc, red, whatever.... thanks to all those that participate. In pics and in spirit : ) *

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
My summer vacation fetish. Boy did I have a lot of fun this summer! Alternative massage party anyone?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I play penetrator sometimes...with the right lady. :)

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
"I'm not tagging along with anyone who has a lubed gingerroot in her possession. Not getting anywhere near it!"

I don't recall anyone saying anything about it being lubed...

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
Soup anyone?

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
From Wikipedia:

Figging is a sexual practice involving the insertion of a prepared "finger" of ginger root or even chili pepper into the anus. The burning sensation is said to induce intense pleasure. The technique is used by some practitioners of BDSM, where specially made anal plugs serve the same purpose.

Ginger may enhance sexual pleasure by increasing blood flow to the genitals. The genital muscles, supplied with more energy, can produce especially powerful orgasms.

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
And what is friggin figging?

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Poly:

Ever heard of figging?

That is what the ginger is for.

Mrs. ek

Mukilteo WA
Username hidden
(965 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 ... More 
Start   8482 to 8491 of 9249   End
TOPIC: Body Part of the Week