Body Part of the Week : Swingers Discussion 63422107771
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBody Part of the Week
TOPIC: Body Part of the Week
GoTo Page: Less ... 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 ... More 
Start   7771 to 7780 of 9276   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL yes they are really nice racey little things arent they and soooo reliable! Until I can afford a new car, she will do!

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
Swallow, I have a 98 Mustang too, It's only a coupe. Purchased New, It has 230K miles on her and I've never had it in the shop for any major repairs. It has been my best investment for a car YET.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Damn lucky girl!!!! I have a 98 mustang, but I like it, its fast as hell, and I take care of it, plus it's a ragtop so damn I love the nice wheather rides. Would love to have a harley, but first I think I might need to learn to ride! LMAO!

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
Well the gas prices then were 4bucks... So I just decided I didn't want to strap myself that bad. Since I already have 3 cars and a Motorcycle HAHAHA But I'd love to have a CUDA!!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Damn that sucks!!!! I think they are hot muscle cars, damn would love one. That or an old roadrunner! lol

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
Swallow. I actually ordered a Challenger. It took months for it to get built. Then in transport, it got damaged!!! They fixed it and wasn't gonna tell me. But I had been following the build process through a special link for Chrysler. I told them to get bent, I wasn't paying 45K for a car thats already been wrecked. Lost my deposit and decided I couldn't afford the car anyway.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Some good fishing here Mike.. just not lobsters! Wow, such nice pics and really nice to "see" whom your chatting with. Busy day here. enjoy your day*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
Oh yes, hmmmm new Challanger or Camaro!!!! I want one wahhhhhhhhhh! Yellow with black racing stripes!

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
HAHAHA Tigg, Yes I ride less then I use too. Got a different bike and I don't really like it. So I'm gonna sell it. Not sure if I will buy a new one. I like my cars too much.. Maybe just get me a new one of those to add to my collection HAHA

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
thanks theresa sweets.....see you like to ride..i love to be riden :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6841 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 ... More 
Start   7771 to 7780 of 9276   End
TOPIC: Body Part of the Week