Body Hair : Swingers Discussion 420861011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBody Hair
TOPIC: Body Hair
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
I (Mr Ravenarena) have recently started to keep my pubic hair trimmed. I also have started shaving my arm pits. I tend not to have a lot of body hair so ther is no hair on my chest & very little on my legs. I am one of the few who prefer women who are unshaved or trimmed. I find it sexy and I have never had any problem with getting hair in my throat. I have found that with the few women I have played with who were fully shaved I tended to get razor burn. I do find it interesting when we played with one cpl the male half was shaved all around his balls & shaft but the rest of him was very hairy.

Mrs Ravenarena has no set preferences. She also does not like razor burn either. We will not base our decision on playing with a cpl due to if they have pubic hair or not. We feel that it is a personal prefference.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
She prefers men and women to be shaved on the bottom with a nice trim directly above the pubic area.

His preference is dictated by the type of hair a woman has. If it's the soft, fine pubic hair then it is fine however she prefers it. The women who have the pubic hair that is more coarse will hopefully keep it well trimmed/shaved. The legs absolutely have to be silky smooth.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
I must be one of the odd ones. I love Kathy nice and hairy. She shaves her legs and armpits but her vagina is nice and hairy. Not like an amazon woman, just hairy. I never mind stopping once in a while to remove a stray hair. And it doesn't happen all that often. Since joining SLS we have been swapping with several couples and so far the women have been trimmed. They were also very nice to be with. I am flexible enough to be with any type. My preference is hairy but will not turn you down if you are trimmed or bare. It's all good and I love to give oral. It gives me tremendous pleasure to please you.

We have chatted with some couples that are so against vag hair that they will not meet us because of that. We chatted for a long while and this one issue keeps us apart. My viewpoint is this. I am down there 99% of the time and love it the way it is. Why should we shave Kathy for that occassional encounter. Sure we may be missing meeting some wonderful couples but if they are not flexible enough to be with a NATURAL pussy, then so be it. There are others who don't mind.

Charlie

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
Personally I (Ms Wildlife) will not venture into a forest as it would and has gagged me and I do prefer my men to be as hairless (except he head) as possible, but not a requirement, as long as they are very well groomed. As far as women, can't imagine any women not shaving their legs or arm pits. As far as the sweet spot goes, don't mind a landing strip, etc., but also prefer women to be very well trimmed, preferrably totally shaved. It is best when you can go to town without picking the pubes out between the teeth.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12127 posts)
trust me, you don't want me completely shaved down there. Of course, you may not want me, period.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
This is really a tough one to answer for me.

I think it depends entirely on the lady. I knew a woman who had a lot of bod hair, but to be ner her was intoxicating! I Knew another lady with bright red hair, milky white, hairless body, and a rather significant flaming red, fine, silky bush, like a sweet flower attracting the bee (me). I also knew a woman who was just naturally hairless, with a whisp of hair forming a tiny line above her mons.

I loved them all.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Body Hair