Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Body Hair
TOPIC: Body Hair
Created by: Terry4u9 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It wasn't until I got up over 35 or so that I began to get really hairy and I felt like I had to do something about it. If it could have stayed as it was I would have left it, but it began to resemble a bath mat and if I let it grow out it becomes this nasty impenetrable mass after only about 6-8 weeks.

It's not like it can be thinned, so it left me with a choice of routine waxing or being the hairiest swinger in the South. I'm considering lasering it off as waxing front and back every 3 weeks is expensive time-consuming and painful (although I've gotten used to it). Probably after a while some will grow back and as long as it doesn't do so in a weird pattern I'll leave it be.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22705 posts)
To each their own. A "rug" on the back or a "forest" around cock and balls are turn-offs to me. However, I do like to run my fingers through a bit of hair on a well-defined chest.

Mrs U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4526 posts)
lol I didn't say there would be a whole club of them, but every time we have gone to the club there are a few that have pubic hair. Very few, usually newbies or 50+ crowd but a few.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20381 posts)
A hairy swingers club?

I wouldn't be shocked if such a thing existed, but I wouldn't know how to find it. Good luck, furries!

(And I mean that in a fun way. Truly - to each their own)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22705 posts)
Dude I'm Italian and you don't see me asking for or sporting public hair. I started trimming that shit down at 15!

Good luck in your search Italiancouple, there are others out there that have pubic hair, you just might have to search a bit. Last time we were going to come back to your area of PA we noticed there were quite a few swing clubs in the area so maybe hit a few of those.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20381 posts)
No offense, but why is it always Italians asking for pubic hair?

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6296 posts)
Does anyone know a group or other online club we can join s as we'd both love public hair!!! Tied off getting looked at weirdly at parties lol... But we think makes and females with pubes are so sexy and would love to party with like minded couples.. Thanks Thanks

Bethlehem PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We'll start with pubic hair. Neither of have any preference of this for others other than Jim just cannot take stubble. Being a natural blond, fair skinned person his skin is very sensitive. Which is why for us, I don't totally shave. Right at the front of my labia I get five o'clock shadow within a few hours. I do partially shave and keep it very well trimmed. We tried shaving on him and during our morning cuddles I kept feeling something was amiss. Turns out I've always had the habit of running my fingers through his very silky hair and I missed it. His chest was not fuzzy when we were young but got slightly as he matured. I don't think either way made a difference to me other than he has this one pesky long hair by his nipple that tickles my nose when we snuggle so I'm always having to get the tweezers to it. My preference is short hair on top and no back hair but it's not a deal breaker unless they look like sasquach. As fair as my legs and underarms, no I'd go nuts letting even a few days growth happen.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Maybe a downward-pointing arrow would be fun! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Hmmmm. Now I'm visualizing a thin little Hitler mustache for a pubic enhancement! ROFL Sort of a substitute since I'm tattoo-less. Or maybe I should just trim it into a Cheshire cat grin. ROFL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Body Hair