Body Hair : Swingers Discussion 42086
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBody Hair
TOPIC: Body Hair
Created by: Terry4u9 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We'll start with pubic hair. Neither of have any preference of this for others other than Jim just cannot take stubble. Being a natural blond, fair skinned person his skin is very sensitive. Which is why for us, I don't totally shave. Right at the front of my labia I get five o'clock shadow within a few hours. I do partially shave and keep it very well trimmed. We tried shaving on him and during our morning cuddles I kept feeling something was amiss. Turns out I've always had the habit of running my fingers through his very silky hair and I missed it. His chest was not fuzzy when we were young but got slightly as he matured. I don't think either way made a difference to me other than he has this one pesky long hair by his nipple that tickles my nose when we snuggle so I'm always having to get the tweezers to it. My preference is short hair on top and no back hair but it's not a deal breaker unless they look like sasquach. As fair as my legs and underarms, no I'd go nuts letting even a few days growth happen.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Maybe a downward-pointing arrow would be fun! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Hmmmm. Now I'm visualizing a thin little Hitler mustache for a pubic enhancement! ROFL Sort of a substitute since I'm tattoo-less. Or maybe I should just trim it into a Cheshire cat grin. ROFL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Now there's an image that won't go away!

Dreadlocked pussy.............. hmmmm.

When I lived overseas, a lot of the German girls did not shave anything! The only problem I had with that is that a lot of them did not bathe regularly, either! Uggghh! You had to tread lightly and keep your nose peeled. :-)

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Back hair

we tried the waxing-ouch!!!

now we use Kwik Off. It's for men and it works well. We use the full 10mins and he's good to go for a month at a time.

-S

Sherwood Park Canada
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Body hair is just one more preference. There is no "right" or "wrong." Or as Shakespeare said (or rather his character Falstaff) "Nothing is either right or wrong but thinking makes it so."

So preferences on body hair are interesting to read, but not limiting.

I lived for 3 years with a French-Canadian woman who was 19 years old before she started to learn to speak English. She shaved her underarms about every other Thanksgiving, I think. LOL! It was a bit of a shock at first, but I quickly got used to it. I still find bare underarms sexier, though, but that clearly is just a personal preference.

I like pubic hair. Not so long that you could weave it into dreadlocks, but trimmed pubic hair. It's nice to feel like I'm with a woman who is past puberty.

As for me, I use electric barber clippers to keep my chest, abdomen, pubic, and underarm hair very short, and I try to keep my penis shaft & scrotum smooth. The latter usually requires assistance from my Better Half, but she seems to enjoy the assignment. :-) I return the favor for her by using the electric clippers to keep her smooth below the top of her vulva. She keeps a patch above, but by keeping smooth below there are no hairs to get in your mouth, and no hairs to tear her during intercourse.

We both prefer SOME hair on our partners, but well-trimmed and short. Longer hair is OK only on heads. The head on the shoulders - not the other one.

The one thing that turns Mrs. Valovers off is a hairy back & shoulders. When she's embracing a guy, she doesn't want to feel like she's hugging a gorilla.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Professional Massage table???? Mrs Ravenarena is in class to be a massage therapist and can do full body massages now. Poly are you sure that you don't need some extra massage work done??

Serriiously any advice on waxing? Mrs Ravenarena has been talking about waxing instead of shaving?

Thanks, Poly

Have a great day

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
Since we are on the subject. Soemthing that came into a conversation the other day. How can you take care of hair on your back. Ie a friend likes his chest hair and legs but wanted the back hair and butt hair gone. Other then waxing the tring to bend nine ways to sunday with a razor. Any tips

Mc Kee KY
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I prefer none to very little hair on the privates on both men and women.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17950 posts)
Couplelooking,

You'd like my dh then. Nice hair chest, bit on his stomach, arms and legs are nice-not too much.

-S

Sherwood Park Canada
Username hidden
(46 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Body Hair