Blowjob pictures : Swingers Discussion 44302
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBlowjob pictures
TOPIC: Blowjob pictures
Created by: Bob_Aganoush The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
wicked...are you saying blowjob pictures are not tasteful......lol....i think they are

Linda

Albany GA

Username hidden
(315 posts)
Blow job pics do absolutely nothing for us either.....in fact, crude nasty or otherwise distasteful pics do nothing at all for us either.....nude photos do not bother us however as the human body is a very beautiful thing to look at....we would much rather see face pics or tasteful nude pics......when you get to the photos of close up shots of someone's vagina and there is, um, stuff dripping out of there that's when i personally wanna stop looking! lol!

Ms. Wicked

Burbank CA

Username hidden
(170 posts)
Mrs Ravenarena loves to go give had. Like you Poly she really gets off on giveing head. One of the things I enjoy is watching Mrs Ravenarena give head to someone else. It is such a turn on seeing her having so much fun. Though we do need to rember to gets pics LOL

Elkridge MD

Username hidden
(479 posts)
Very few of the pics that depict a woman with a Dick in her mouth make her look very attractive. We think it has something to do with in person you have the feeling to go along with the look...lol

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
PolyGrl, this is the female half now. We loved looking at your pictures together. Your expression totally captures the way I feel when he's in my mouth...it's one of my favorite things!

Clovis CA

Username hidden
(80 posts)
One of my favorite pics is of me giving someone a blow job. It's not really even a close up, and not even sure why it is my favorite, but it's just really cool. It's not on here right now, though.

An I enjoy seeing others!

Linda

Albany GA

Username hidden
(315 posts)
Back at ya, PolyGrl!! Enjoy, and let us know what u think!! Yours are VERY nice...

Clovis CA

Username hidden
(80 posts)
Wow; I don't know if blowjob pics attract us to particular profiles, but I know we both love to look at them. We have 4 in our private pics, but many more in our overall collection. Some fellato pics are nicer to look at than others, to be sure. There's an awful lot of mundane photography in many profiles we've seen. Just because you had a camera near some people who were having sex doesn't mean the results are worth sharing. A blurry, overexposed snap of a distended jaw engulfing a penis usually isn't very interesting, unless the fellatrix happens to be world-famous. A hot photo of a horny girl taking obvious pleasure in having a mouth full of hard cock, on the other hand...oops, well, now she's blowing me. Where's my camera...

Clovis CA

Username hidden
(80 posts)
I have one ours to, I like to see how far it can go dow my throat....opps sorry my mind wondered off....hehe JoAnn

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(7691 posts)
We have quite a few in our profile as well. As Poly, I love giving head from the head to the balls, think it is very erotic actually and turns me on. If it were my choice, I will put more in our profile, guess its time for some new pics then. Love those pics.

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Blowjob pictures