Blocking single guys : Swingers Discussion 225998
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBlocking single guys
TOPIC: Blocking single guys
Created by: quipguy17
Original Starting post for this thread:
Having never been part of a couple on here, my only experience with other single guys, is what I here from couples or single ladies I have met. I'm curious to know from those of you who do block single guys, (unfortunately for us guys, it's most often the hottest of the hot couples who block single guys!) did you start doing that from the very beginning, or did you do that later on? Are most single guys that obnoxious, rude, and or pushy that you just don't want to deal with them? Or is it the shear volume of contact that you receive, that is too overwhelming to handle? I have met with a few couples who block single guys, their reasons were for the most part too much contact to deal with. I am ALWAYS very polite, respectful, and non pushy when I contact a lady, or a couple. I am just very interested to hear from any couples or even single ladies who block single guys.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Beamer, cool! Nice profile! I just sent you guys an email!

Hudson OH
Username hidden
(89 posts)
The Queen has unblocked the unwanted males. Will the inbox self destruct???

Erie PA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
Thanks for saying that, Carrie. I would be so angry if hubby got all huffy in the mewbage area.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
I prefer my hubby not get involved, unless the person just won't leave me alone. I am a big girl and can handle myself.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17951 posts)
That is news to me but then again she manages our profile. Hell I don't think I even know how to block someone. But thanks for the heads-up I will check-in with the queen.

Erie PA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
All that said, if I personally have a problem, I have the right kind of husband who can wither a person with just a look. Problem solved.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
I can totally hear you saying that Carrie! hehehe. Perfect!

We haven't run into the problems at house parties here, but probably b/c they're relatively smaller ones. Also, in VA, the parties weren't overwhelming. There would always be new people, but they behaved. Maybe b/c we're older? I don't know.

But at hotel parties and clubs, the misbehaving ones are reprimanded by any security people put in place by the club. Security is usually done by volunteers, especially at established permanent clubs. If you have a problem with someone being pushy, instead of getting into some brawl over it, you can simply go ask security to step in and they will most likely ask the person to leave. We have seen that happen at hotel parties in VA. In Vegas, the club we went to had excellent security and a lot of single guys, and even the regulars were very good about making sure women were not rudely lewdly preyed upon.

So far so good.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
I have better ways, to make people pay for unwanted touches. There was one, who thought it was okay to come up behind me and rub his penis, on my ass. I turned around, pointed at his penis and said "Look, how cute! It looks like a penis only smaller!" The guy was gone, in a flash and quit stalking me, after that.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17951 posts)
Well JaiDawn, perhaps you should carry a taser in your purse! Then you could return those very unwanted shocking touches with a very shocking touch of your own! I bet the guy would never forget that touch ! LOL

Hudson OH
Username hidden
(89 posts)
Just an FYI Beamer, ALL single guys are blocked from seeing or contacting your profile.

Hudson OH
Username hidden
(89 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
TOPIC: Blocking single guys