Blocking just to eliminate posts : Swingers Discussion 210811
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBlocking just to eliminate posts
TOPIC: Blocking just to eliminate posts
Created by: SorP The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Weak? for blocking? You're thinking too hard. Some aren't honest about who they block, but thats no surprise. I guess if I cared what those I blocked said, it would matter, but I don't. SLS supposed to be fun. Forums supposed to be a place to share thoughts, ideas, have some fun, flirt. When the same people, in my mind, do little but instigate and look for trouble, Ill block those losers every time. Weak is not a word anyone who knows me would ever use lol

I've also meet Lost, that chic aint weak in any sense of the word! CHarming? smart? fun? sexy? Id be more apt to use those word to describe her : )

I also wish everyone would get along but the jealousy and resentment of a few go to the bone.

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
absolutely. Rather than fight, argue and get into name calling you block and move forward. Worrying about will they think I'm a pussy will not do anyone any good...because in the end, it does not matter anyways.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
blocking members or skipping over posts is alot better than having to deal with all the fighting.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2021 posts)
Why do you all worry about others perceiving you to be weak? I don't care, I am merely curious about it. Who really cares, what others think about you? I guess I have come a long way, I did once care about what others thought. Now...I can care less. I do not understand why you care about others seeing you as being "weak". Weak, strong...as long as you know who you are, why does it matter what another poster thinks.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I have blocked what would be considered by most to be many people in here. I can care less what people think about that, good or bad. I paid for my membership, I do not tell others what to do or who to block..or not to block...and I block whom I choose. If that is considered by others to be immature well, so be it. I am a very happy person and I will do what I feel I have to do in order to be happy. Like that, do not like that...does not matter to me.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I may not like certain of the people (actually, how could I DISLIKE them, based on the content of these forums?) who post on the forums, and I may tease others, or blast others, based on a spur-of-the-moment take on something they said, but I just think blocking another member shows a certain weakness.

I have blocked only 2 profiles in all the time I've been a member on SLS. One of them is a local member who never posts in the forums and who I've never contacted, but who latched onto my profile and just started sending insulting mail. Don't know why. The other was a member from the forums who didn't like my responses, I guess and started sending nasty private messages. I might unblock that one and hopefully they won't start sending me nastygrams again.

I agree ... if someone posts and you don't like what they have to say, just skip over it. Blocking, generally is a spiteful act that harms only you.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
I always enjoy new faces in the forums. It is an opportunity to laugh with or at them. If that sounds cruel so be it but quite frankly I spend my life laughing, hopefully with most of you but occasionally I freely admit to laughing at a few too. As for myself I really care not if you laugh with me or at me, so long as you are laughing I'm content. As mentioned in our profile I am always in the midst of those laughing the loudest, sometimes at my expense...it's ok I encourage it.

Shrug

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5277 posts)
Chou:

Electric fence is located in a different site... One which I will not work as I refuse to be locked inside an enclosed area with all kinds of scrap metal sticking out from every place it can and small animals which may carry rabies along with other.

This doesn't include the protential for thieves armed with weapons. Even if allowed to be armed, a minimum wage job isn't worth the risk of jail/death. So now the police response is delayed by a electrified fence. Not to mention any medical needs.

Now if I were paid 35k a year, then I might consider working that site. But I am not so poorly paid as to qualify the risk above the minimum. (yes, 35k a year isn't much when compared to the legal issues of shooting a person you are trying to stop from stealing client property... That is what the radio and police are for.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7270 posts)
"One would go insane without human contact other than their own thoughts."

I'm pretty sure you are already there. Maybe the wind will blow you into that electric fence and give you some much needed ECT.

SorP, it's more fun getting others to block you.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
What she said...

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Blocking just to eliminate posts