Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Block List
TOPIC: Block List
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we have 5. One single male who has 3 separate ID's and continually tried to solicit us from all of them, one other single male that continued to contact us, and one couple.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1432 posts)
I have 4........... 2 married males who play by themselves who will not let us meet their wife and would not let us alone when I said NO 1 couple who just keeps writting to hook up but never seems to have the time to actually meet. 1 couple from europe who keeps sending ims to have cyber sex and wanting to see the private pics

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
This got me to go check ours. We had free members, single males and two individual profiles blocked. One of the profiles is a club manager who sent us a email every week inviting us to drive 250 miles to their club. The other is a local who wouldn't take unsubtle hints...stop contacting us was the last one.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
NoFun, hopefully your time will come.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9033 posts)
We don't have anyone blocked either. However we have all single males blocked. We have nothing against single males, but we did get tired of the one liner e-mails. I guess we have been lucky that we have not run into any rude people.

York PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Only single males blocked, No individual profiles.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
A couple of mine were from couples who wouldn't quit pestering me. One of them showed me the importance of me having a cell phone. The single guys blocked were no shows for meetings.

Funny how we play with single males but we really don't get pestered by them. Then you have people who say "No single males" and are always getting pestered by them. What is up with that?

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18003 posts)
We have single males and 3 people blocked. Funny, I didn't block because of emails. The blocks were done because of being "bothered" for one reason or another in chat. These people just could not handle the fact that I will not cyber. They just kept going and going and trying to FORCE me into talking about my sexual experiences, which to me is the same as cybering. Guess they felt if they kept asking questions, I would give them the answers they wanted. Yeah, right.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
We have blocked only 4 people so far. One was insulting to good friends of ours on this site. The other 2 are single males who were rude when we responded with a polite no thanks.

We generaly tend not to block members unless they are either rude to us or our friends.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
Ahhh! Thanks Central. I was looking in the wrong place.

I have 5 profiles blocked. There are many more that have access to my private pics though.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18003 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 34   End
TOPIC: Block List