Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Black Ring gaining popularity among lifestylers
TOPIC: Black Ring gaining popularity among lifestylers
Created by: IndecentProposals The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wear hematite jewlery all the time I have for years as well as black onyx. I most certainly do not care for others to think it is a hidden meaning. I dont want to be bothered by anyone that thinks my jewlery is an invitation for them to talk to me if they are a stranger no matter what they see me wearing or where I may be at.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
bumping this up for the new poster asking about black rings.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
so a friend sent me this, you might want to re-think black rings as showing your are in the lifestyle since it already being used to show that your asexual! As stated before I would never use a piece of jewelry to indicate that someone is a swinger.

asexuality dot org/wiki/index.php?title=Black_ring

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
I say, wear and do whatever your heart chooses to do. You can put certain gravel in your drive way to signify you are a swinger or you could wear an ankle bracelet or even a black ring. I really don't think the underlying intent is to alert others that you are a swinger. I think it is more of a personal turn on for ones self to be a little daring in public, and knowing that someone "may" think you are a swinger because of what you are wearing.

I don't see anything wrong with wearing black rings or even ankle bracelets, but like others have stated, I think it is sort of a waste of time since millions of people wear them everyday....not all of them are swingers and probably %99 of them don't have a clue about the hidden meaning.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
As Dmitri Martin once said "Glitter is the herpes of the arts and crafts world.". With that in mind, I'll keep my crotch glitter free.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
I think that swingers should sprinkle glitter on their crotch! yes, right over their clothing, regardless of what they wear. Nice shiny glitter, strategically placed. This way, you see someone with a bedazzled glittery crotch, you instantly know to gravitate toward them!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17257 posts)
never heard of this black ring you speak of, and we have been swinging for many years.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2145 posts)
Black swinger decoder rings? Sounds great because no one ever wears black jewelry....unless you're goth, emo, or a young, trendy individual who likes to wear black rings because everyone is wearing black rings these days. Black wedding bands are even in vogue these days (quite fittingly, I might add). The only thing that might be a worse idea is to try and make jeans with holes in them as the universal swinger symbol.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
My best friend got me a Swingers ring back when we first met and started playing. It was actually a mothers ring, two pinks stones and one blue stone LOL I have 2 girls and one boy LOL But to us, it was a swingers ring. :-)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
I used to have a relative who always said the stench of manure smelled like money to him. He was a very successful farmer in Indiana back in the day.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Black Ring gaining popularity among lifestylers